BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Carmex has always been my go to moisturizer for dry cracked lips but its also my go to when I need medicated relief for my cold sores. this helps to take away that itchy feeling and treat the blister to help it heal faster. the smell is pleasant also.
Hannah S.
I recommend this product to everyone! It's so moisturizing and lasts long so you don't have to keep reapplying it. I used to have very chapped lips in the winter no matter how much chapstick I used in other brands and carmex seems to be the only one that keeps my lips soft year round
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I buy Carmex all year round in the winter it protects my lips from getting cracked and bloody. In the Summer it keeps my lips from drying out and it keeps them soft. I love this.
Leah A.
Claremore, OK
Works great for extremely dry lips but I don't feel like it heals them. It adds a barrier for your lips to heal over time but I would expect a faster healing process in a Chapstick. Over all it was okay.
Gabriela C.
I apply this every night before bedtime, I wake up with my lips feeling moisturized and soft, I then follow with a lip scrub and that helps get rid of all the dry skin on my lips.
Janine C.
Henderson, NV
If you have dry lips and need moisture asap definitely use carmex you will get immediate moisture! Not to mention it smells great and doesn't taste to bad either! It's not sticky or heavy on the lips at all!
criselda c.
Alice, TX
This is my go to chap stick. I love this! My lips get real bad on some days but when I put this it's works fast..some times I put my lip stick and I will put this on top of it..
Natasha C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I always have to have one of these around the house and one in my purse. I've used CarMex since I was a teenager and it has always left my lips moisturized and protected.
Thais F.
Honestly, of you ever go camping or to a secluded dry area ....YOU NEED TO CARRY A TRAVEL SIZED CARMEX LIP BALMB! This products is fast to relieve dry and ineed moisturized lips!
Yin V.
Westminster, CA
Still the best chapstick ever! I've been using Carmex since my teens and I still carry it with me everywhere I go. I even use it to moisturize my dry skin sometimes when I have no lotion around. It helps!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back