BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
It provided the protection I needed, however had a slightly waxy feel. It is a little pricey compared to other products but if you are exposures to very harsh weather this seems to be the product you would trust to last.
Anumati B.
Love this stuff! It's always on my nightstand. Perfect for keeping lips soft and moisturizer. Also great for dry or cracked lips. Very soothing and soft. Not a strong medicine scent or taste.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Beauty staple. I had the worst cracked lips... To the point where people would ask if I bit my lips...and this is the ONLY thing that got my lips back to normal. I put it on every night now.
April D.
Grand Bay, AL
i have been using this product for ever. I love it!! I always keep some in my makeup bag. YES ITS A KEEPER!! I buy mine from the dollar store or where i can find it.
Niki F.
Bishop, CA
This reminds me of my childhood. My dad always had Carmex around. It's probably the best lip balm when your lips are chapped. Not the best flavor, but heals so well.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY
If you have very chap lips this is something you should buy it's healed my chap lips and made it so soft the smell is a little high and please whatever you do try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is horrible
Nicki O.
This is so perfect for your #beachbag. It small enough yo git and doesn't take up space and its more sanitary to share with my disters as we use qtips to share at the beach. I can go anout 2 hour without having yo reapply.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA
In the cold of winter, there is nothing better for severe chapped lips than Carmex. It smells a little medicinal, but works so well to protect and heal chapped lips!
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
This is the only lip balm my husband will use. When his lips are chaped, he states his Carmex heals him by the end of that day. He loves that tiny sting it leaves on chapped lips, claiming that's he knows it's working.
Nikilynn M.
Westminster, CO
I swear by this stuff!!!!!!!!!!! I have one next to my bed, in my bathroom, in my purse, in my office at work, in my car. I ONLY use this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a MUST!!!!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: