BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kathleen F.
This product worked fairly well but I felt like it left my lips a bit greasy feeling. The price was fair for how much you get and it is available most places that I go.
Lisandra G.
Durham nc
This is absolutely my favorite chapstick out there. It's the only one that makes me feel raleif right away and I love the feeling it gives my lips, I even wear it as lip gloss, great for sharing
Iris B.
Fort Worth, TX
The original is my favorite but I also use the cherry flavored. This is my preferred brand from chapstick. Right now in the winter is my favorite season to wear it or even when I wear makeup I just pack it on with lipstick.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
Got hocked on this when my hubby told me about 20 years ago. Great value works well and the tin is perfect for us because if you forget and leave it in your pants it doesn't get washed away.
Elizabeth G.
Denver, CO
This stuff is good, but it more waxy than I prefer. It easy easy to apply and use, but I feel like it sits on my lips instead of getting absorbed like some other brands. I also don't feel like it does enough for cold sores.
Kayla B.
Edgefield, SC
This is my go-to chapstick. I always make sure I have my carmex before leaving the house. It provides my lips with great moisture and I wouldn't use any other product!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
EH. It's got the idea of being good. I find it too strong on the menthelated side for me. Sometimes I've used it on my coldsores in cold weather, but other than that it's run of the mill to me.
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
This stuff is great, especially in the winter when dry lips are so common... it really works. HOWEVER..... the taste/smell is truly awful. Because of this, I only pull it out when I have to.
Cynthia H.
Atlanta, GA
Carmen lip balm has a cooling effect to my very dry burning lips. With just a finger touch for upper & lower lips you do not need to use a lot. It stays on my lips for a while and I also use it under my lipstick & lipgloss.
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
I have never used this for coldsores but use it all the time for chapped lips. I especially use it in the winter when everything gets so dry. I have used it on my son too and it works great.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: