BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Anika O.
I love carmex. My lips are so dry and I'm positive I have eczema on them but while I put this on it stays on way longer than anything else(except Vaseline) but this is actually made for lips so that makes me feel better.
Gabby I.
Tucson, AZ
i LOVE this type of carmex 1 because it heals super fast 2 the package or little bowl that comes in 3 if lost and found still reusable 4 the price is of course a plus 5 compare with EOS the packaing screw didn't broke or lossen !
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Carmex is a great product. It keeps my lips soft. It heals them when they get cracked from riding on a motorcycle. Good value for the money. Small jar, fits anywhere. Yes it met my expectations.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
I loved using this growing up. Not only did it help with my dry lips during the winter seasons but when I got a cold it has a menthol smell to it which also helped with being able to breathe again.
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
Really great chapstick - it will definitely leave your lips feeling smooth and silky. However, I'm not a fan of the bland flavor that comes with this package. It's also difficult to get all of it out of this shape of dispenser.
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
I have never used this for coldsores but use it all the time for chapped lips. I especially use it in the winter when everything gets so dry. I have used it on my son too and it works great.
Sophie C.
My lips are horridly dry and finicky, so I don't think it's necessarily this product's fault but I found that while I enjoyed the tingling sensation of this lip balm, it really dried out my lips.
Cynthia H.
Atlanta, GA
Carmen lip balm has a cooling effect to my very dry burning lips. With just a finger touch for upper & lower lips you do not need to use a lot. It stays on my lips for a while and I also use it under my lipstick & lipgloss.
Anna C.
Alice, TX
its not just for lip moisturizing during winter my nose gets stuffed up and i put some at the entrance of the nose and it keeps it from drying overnight, with cold sores i put it on too because it helps keep it moisturized
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
This stuff is great, especially in the winter when dry lips are so common... it really works. HOWEVER..... the taste/smell is truly awful. Because of this, I only pull it out when I have to.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: