BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Melinda I.
Carmex is my go to lip product when I have dry lips. It does wonders to my lips and so far, Carmex is the only product that will stay moisturized on my lips for a good couple of hours. I use to have really and I mean really bad chapped and dry lips until I started using Carmex.
Gabriela C.
Carmex was like finding a cure to me. I often get dry lips in the winter time and It makes my lips bleed . I was told to try carmex and it instantly removed the cracked lips and the itchy burning sensation.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
The smell is a little off-putting but works miracles on cold sores EVERYWHERE if you know what I mean. Heals them up in just a few days and soothes them until they're completely healed. I always keep some in my purse at all times!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I give Carmex for-cold-sores lil balm jar a super high rating for effectiveness and a super low rating for odor. It smells absolutely horrible but it does work really well. It's a trade off I suppose.
Caroline P.
Lexington
I have always loved carmex. It has always been my go-to chapstick ever since I was little. It is very easy to apply, and I bought it at the dollar store so it's cheap too!
Britt P.
Good chapstick for the price. I have to reapply every hour or two. Overall it is a little too waxy for me and especially if you put any one it has to be a very small amount.
Lindsey W.
I use this product before bed every single night. It keeps my lips moisturized. I purchased this on sale at Target and I stock up. One jar lasts a long time. I have and will continue to recommend!
Meagan P.
SARASOTA, FL
I use Carmen in the winter because I know it'll moisture my lips for hoursale without having to reapply! I'm not crasy about the smell, but I had to give it 5 stars because it's super moisturizing!
Gina D.
Lincoln, NE
Not a fan of this product. it somewhat burns when you put it on and is worse if you have severely chapped lips. it also makes my lips peel so I am constantly having to wipe dead skin off of them. do not recommend and no longer use.
Mariana L.
Austin, TX
I love this balm! I've used it since I was little. I use it mostly when my lips are EXTREMELY chapped. It's very easy to apply and last all day. I would recommend this. It's always a must in my purse!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: