BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amber R.
Premont, TX
Really helps with chapped lips, I put it on before bedtime and I still have it on moisturizing in the morning. My grandmother uses it and it's perfect for her sensitive skin and lips that have come with age.
Dianna R.
Fontana , CA
I personally prefer the cherry Lip balm flavor and when it comes in container verses the tube because it is less sticky and not as glossy nor shinny. It works great you can feel and see it working as you wear it.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an okay product... I prefer Blistex over this, but Carmex is typically cheaper. I got 3 for the price of one Blistex and yet again I wasn't thrilled. It's just okay. It has to be applied quite often.
Jocelyn S.
Carrollton, TX
I liked the smell and how well it moisturized my lips, however I did not like how if I didn't grab the right amount I would end up with the feeling that I had vegetable shortening on my lips.
Addy B.
i have really bad dry lips, ever since i started using this my lips have never felt better, i can use any lipstick without worrying how or what it would do my lips. its is and was a great buy i love it!
Julie T.
I love Carmex in jars. I've used this product for many years and will continue for many more. It helps to heal chapped lips. It also protects them from the cold and sun. Smooth texture and not sticky.
Gina D.
Lincoln, NE
Not a fan of this product. it somewhat burns when you put it on and is worse if you have severely chapped lips. it also makes my lips peel so I am constantly having to wipe dead skin off of them. do not recommend and no longer use.
Gabriela C.
Carmex was like finding a cure to me. I often get dry lips in the winter time and It makes my lips bleed . I was told to try carmex and it instantly removed the cracked lips and the itchy burning sensation.
Mariana L.
Austin, TX
I love this balm! I've used it since I was little. I use it mostly when my lips are EXTREMELY chapped. It's very easy to apply and last all day. I would recommend this. It's always a must in my purse!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I give Carmex for-cold-sores lil balm jar a super high rating for effectiveness and a super low rating for odor. It smells absolutely horrible but it does work really well. It's a trade off I suppose.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: