BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anne-Marie O.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is honestly my go to when it comes to chap stick, like when I'm at the store and need something real quick, this is what I buy because I know it will work well for me.
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
I love carmex! This is my go-to lip blam! Not to waxy but not to creamy! I feel it really moisturizers and doesn't leave my lips oily! I always recommend this to my friends!
Lori N.
Yulee, FL
My husband was always a sucker for cold sores. I personally experienced his not-so-pleasant cold sores go down tremendously overnight by applying Carmex faithfully. So for that Carmex, we thank you!
Faith E.
Syracuse
Always have used this . Life saver ! Keeps lips hydrated, only have to apply one application through out the day to keep my lips hydrated and not chapped. Very easy to use .
Bethany L.
Bentonville, AR
Carmex has been a great lip balm for me throughout the years. I actually enjoy the smell and texture even though others do not. I think this is definitely worth the price.
Eliana L.
The good ol Carmex! If you haven't tried this you're missing out. If you live in cold cities you need this. Totally works. Meets anybody's expectations. You won't regret it.
Paris W.
Henderson, NV
The item makes your lips even dryer and you have to consistently reapply it compared to other brands. It is good when your lips are cracked and hurt but it is not an item I would use for daily wear.
Jenni Q.
Winder
The best cold weather item ! They keep your lips soft and hydrated through out the winter season . They're so affordable and so worth the price ! I've gone through so many !
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
I prefer it out of the tube. Double sticking your hand in seems unsanitary, The carmex itself works great. The flavor isn't amazing, but it works better than other brands.
Samantha G.
McColl
I love the way this product works. The only nega5ive thing about Carmex is the taste. No I do not ear the product but it is lip care and it does find a way on to your tongue.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: