BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
Doesn't have a good taste so whwn you accidently get it in your moutg it tastes like hand sanitzer. Works great at healing lips but you have to continually use it for a couple weeks.
member-56577
This was perfect for the colder months. I tend to pick these up and use them during the winter. I purchase mine at Walmart usually, unless i find them somewhere else. I find that they are safe to use on my children, and they don't mind the taste. Yes I would buy them again.
Nina S.
This product definitely keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the winter. You don't have to re-apply over and over. This product would be 5 stars if it tasted better.
alanah m.
Carmen is a classic for me! More intense level lip therapy, absolutely great for people who love through harsh winters etc. I lived in Maine for years nd Carmex is the only thing that got me through it!
Margaret M.
I love this only because it reminds me of my childhood. I think maybe it dries your lips out though. And I'm not a fan of the jar and everyone sticking their fingers in there.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This product works well but the scent is overbearing. Also the packaging could be better. I feel like it is unsanitary since I have to dip my finger in the container to use it.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
I hate how it's in a tin. Rather it be like the other chapsticks in an actual stick form, would make it easier to apply. It does moisturize though and there isn't really a scent
Megan F.
Sterrett, AL
My go to for cold sores. I always keep some on this on me. It works like a charm and it's a classic! I love that you can pick it up anywhere as well. Will definitely repurchase.
Clover C.
This is amazing for traveling in the different season because it is such a good product for the lips and I think that if ur lips get really bad this Carmex will fight off the dead skin or just dull lips !
Valerie F.
I honestly use Carmex a lot. I'd rather have the lip balm jar so I can apply as much as I want. I bought mine at Walgreens for a very cheap price and it is long lasting , I would very much buy it again!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart