BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
AC H.
Carmex is amazing. I love it more than any other lip product hands down. The only thing that could make it better is a stick form, but I know that would mess with the formula so I'm happy with the jar.
Joelle C.
Olympia, WA
Have really chapped lips? Then this one is perfect for you! In the winter time my lips get extremely chapped. So i always keep either this or the tube in my pocket so they stay smooth. I would recommend this to anyone needing relief from chapped lips1
Margaret M.
I love this only because it reminds me of my childhood. I think maybe it dries your lips out though. And I'm not a fan of the jar and everyone sticking their fingers in there.
Michaella B.
Bridgeport , CT
MY favorite lip balm. This is perfect for putting on before makeup application . Very affordable . I always get mine at walgreens or Walmart . I would Recommend this to a friend
Nina S.
This product definitely keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the winter. You don't have to re-apply over and over. This product would be 5 stars if it tasted better.
Vanessa M.
This lip balm is pretty good. The smell is strong but it does do the trick. It's just my lips feel too sticky and afterward I feel my lips start to pee alittle. Still this is okay.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
I hate how it's in a tin. Rather it be like the other chapsticks in an actual stick form, would make it easier to apply. It does moisturize though and there isn't really a scent
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It's ok. I don't like wearing thick, greasy things, but when my lips are blistering because they're so chapped it tends to help better than some others at locking in moisture.
Jillian M.
Orange, CA
This lip bam is so cheap, and honestly it works really well.  I picked mine up at the dollar store, and it lasted me all winter long, and kept my lips soft and moisturized.
Itzel R.
Love the smell of it ! It really helps during the winter . I'm a repeat user I just love Carmax. The packaging is basic but still love it . It's not pricey at all ! I always buy it , never lets me down .
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: