BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Inette O.
Not too fond of this product leaves my lips too oily and don't really love the smell.. Also depending on weather if too hot from melting in your pocket it leaks everywhere.. Not happy abouit ruining cloths ir expensive purses.. Just saying...
Saima S.
This is the original and it is the best carmex product out there as well. The others do not compare. It is long lasting. I have been using this for years and won't switch to anything else. The packaging is very convenient. I would recommend.
Nicole L.
Chicago
I like that it has its own unique scent to it. It's very easy to apply. The lip balm lasts a very long time. After you wipe it off your lips, it leaves your lips nice and smooth.
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR
The original Carmex works just fine for me. I never get cold sores so don't use it for that. I like its texture and its vanilla scent. It's soothing on dry, chapped lips. It's getting harder to find it everywhere like it used to be, though.
lori c.
Didn't absorb well smeeled funny. did not like this product.didn't absorb well smeeled funny. did not like this product.didn't absorb well smeeled funny. did not like this product.didn't absorb well smeeled funny. did not like this product.
Emma D.
The smell is the strong Carmex smell which some do like; however, I am not a huge fan. It also melts very very easily if left in the car for a little while, and I find that it clumps on my lips easily too.
shiloah w.
This is one of the only things that actually works on chapped lips. It also works on little noses that have used too many kleenexes. We actually fight over the carmex tubes in our house. They are a must.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I used to use this brand of ChapStick ALL the time! It was a favorite of mine and it made my lips so soft, but I don't like having to use my fingers in it. It makes them greasy.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
I carry this in my purse and in my car. It's survived the washing machine in my pocket, summer heat, & extreme cold of nodak winters. Works wonderfully on chapped lips, goes on smoothly, & is long-wearing.
Kyndal H.
San Antonio, TX
Has a very well known smell but immediately soothes chapped lips. After using this product I have found that my lips don't dry out as quickly as they do with other lip products.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: