BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
I mistakingly applied this on my cold sore and it grew 10x its size. Might have been the biggest one I ever had. I do not recommend this for cold sores at all. There's otc products you can try that work better.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I used to be addicted to carmex. It was bad if I didn't have it cause I would cry.. I'm glad I broke that habit cause it wasn't good lol I will never use carmex again cause it seemed like I always had to apply it
Kali P.
Granbury, TX
I like Carmex, its usually cheaper than others. I don't much like the smell, its like artificial cherry and mint. And in the little tub it makes it harder to get out and apply it. Almost makes it not worthwhile. It's a bargain but also a hassle.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love this stuff. I have these little jars everywhere. The really give you instant moisture. A little goes a long way. I have also used the Carmex on my daughters cheeks in the winter time when they are extra dry.
Saima S.
This is the original and it is the best carmex product out there as well. The others do not compare. It is long lasting. I have been using this for years and won't switch to anything else. The packaging is very convenient. I would recommend.
stephanie l.
This product is amazing on my lips! I can feel them healing, opposed to EOS which made my lips break out and have a rash. This product helped my lips heal and soften. I would recommend this product to everyone
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR
The original Carmex works just fine for me. I never get cold sores so don't use it for that. I like its texture and its vanilla scent. It's soothing on dry, chapped lips. It's getting harder to find it everywhere like it used to be, though.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff is amazing. It really helps repair chapped/cracked lips. A few people I know actually even use it for the outside of their nose when the weather gets dry and it helps ease the dry/stinging nose feeling.
Emma D.
The smell is the strong Carmex smell which some do like; however, I am not a huge fan. It also melts very very easily if left in the car for a little while, and I find that it clumps on my lips easily too.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
This product is amazing. It is kinda hard to find in stores near me, but my family has one container that we have had for a few years. I know it sounds gross, but it takes so little, our jar has lasted forever.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: