BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
KIMBERLY T.
Peterstown, WV
I used to use this when I worked in a factory, it seemed like I kept chapped lips until I started using this. I didn't know it existed until my brother in law told me about it, I tried it and used it everyday while I worked there it does wonders.
Karinn J.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best lip balm out there. It doesn't matter where I go, i need my Carmex in my pocket or purse. I've always kept some Carmex with me. in fact my husband, put me on to Carmex. Go buy yourself some, its awesome...especially in the winter!
Mary R.
Carmen can be pretty intense if you're not used to it, but it works well! It is definitely good for protecting your lips in the dry cold winter weather. The tub can be a little messy, but I prefer it to the stick.
April L.
Albuquerque, NM
It's kind of smelly. I used to use this; now I use more plain moisturizing/hydrating lip balms/sticks, and use medicine when I have a fever blister. This never did anything for fever blisters, for me, so when I learned that I stopped buying it.
Lena H.
Athens, GA
Does the job, and well. it doesn't dry out your lips like some other brands do. downside is that it kinda smells and is a bit sticky in the beginning, but its totally worth all that.
Manuela A.
I used this product in the past , but I don't use it anymore. It would make my lips soft when they were chapped, or dry. The amount provided is enough. For the price I don't recall it. Right now probably like 2.99?
LifeAsQuana T.
Nothing like a good old xlassic. This CarmeX has been around for years so it's no question why it's my go to favorite. Although at times if I use it to much it tends to dry my lips out! I use it over my matte lip sticks
Rebecca T.
I love this product, I am constantly buying it. The price is perfect for such a great product. It stays on for awhile, unless you eat or drink. I highly recommend buying this product. You will buy it all the time.
Amna K.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite chapstick ever. Hands down. I always have one of these on me. It works wonders. There's a slight smell but I find it pleasant. I occasionally get cold sores and I think carmex works amazing for those. It lasts for hours, too!
Chamira W.
Irving, TX
I loveeeeeeeee this lip balm. It never lets me down and always leaves my lips feeling moisturized and looking great. I love that signature Carmax smell and it will definitely always be one of my favorites. Test it out for yourself!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: