BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Esmeralda A.
Great for when your lips are in need. It really works fast and heels your lips and also is very affordable. Is also easy to find in stores. And very affordable. also is easy to just store away in your house or your backpack or your purse.
Jocelyn S.
Carrollton, TX
I liked the smell and how well it moisturized my lips, however I did not like how if I didn't grab the right amount I would end up with the feeling that I had vegetable shortening on my lips.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
Really helps with chapped lips, I put it on before bedtime and I still have it on moisturizing in the morning. My grandmother uses it and it's perfect for her sensitive skin and lips that have come with age.
Julie T.
I love Carmex in jars. I've used this product for many years and will continue for many more. It helps to heal chapped lips. It also protects them from the cold and sun. Smooth texture and not sticky.
Dianna R.
Fontana , CA
I personally prefer the cherry Lip balm flavor and when it comes in container verses the tube because it is less sticky and not as glossy nor shinny. It works great you can feel and see it working as you wear it.
Cassidy W.
Conroe
The taste is not the best but for an old school chopstick it is pretty good. It is effective. I do not like that you have to apply with your finger though. I would buy it again because it is affordable.
Chelsea N.
Flowery Br, GA
The Carmex brand is tried and true! I remember as a little girl my Granny telling me about this lip balm and it being the only one she ever needed to use. It burns a little going on, but to me it makes me feel that it's healing my lips! I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Quoya E.
Port Wentwrth, GA
It's pretty much what you'd expect from Carmex. Super poweful menthol like smell, nice tingly numbing feeling on the lips. Protects my lips pretty well, however try not to lick your lips while wearing!
Kiara D.
This product is okay. I don't like the smell of it more the texture but it is great for my lips. Not pricey at all and always care it around with me. I can't leave the house and I use it all the time.
Tai H.
Peoria, AZ
I use this every single night and have made it a part of my routine for at least 10 years if not longer. Nothing hydrates my lips like carmex. It's my absolute favorite lip product that I CAN'T live without!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: