BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kaila W.
Inglewood, CA
This chapstick really moisturizes my lips. I have severely chapped lips so finding a good chapstick is difficult. I bought it from Walgreens; the packaging was nice. I am a repeat user.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
This is my go to chap stick. Lips get better within hours of using. It burns a little if your lips are really bad but it means it's working. I seriously freak out if I don't have or can't find it so I keep a bunch stashed every where in my house and car.
Halei W.
Panama City
Carmex lip balm does do as it says it does, but I My self am not a fan. It doesn't smell pleasant at all and feels thick and sticky when applied. I only use it in winter if my lips crack.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This Chapstick works well, however, the taste and smell isn't quite worth it for me. A lot of my friends love it and it works well, however, it's not my preference.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
My parents always kept jars of this lip balm on hand when I was growing up. It's the best thing for severely chapped lips and the mentholated scent makes me nostalgic.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This is great for the brutal cold months. I keep a tube handy in my school aged child's back pack all winter and it's made such a difference in her dry chappy lips.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
The best product ever invented! had chapped lips other night at work bought some of this used it every half hour and by the time my 4 hr shift was over my lips were no longer chapped!! this right here is pure lip heaven!
Hannah P.
Baldwin City, KS
The best lip balm I have ever used! Never leaves my lips dry, and is the best under any lip product. Great feeling on the lips, and affordable. Only issue is that it becomes difficult to get more out of the container as you use it. But perfect otherwise.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
This is like the original chapstick for me. My parents always had this stuff so I get nostalgic for it. The taste isn't pleasant and I have to use it sparingly but it does get the job done. If my lips are in shambles I know I can trust this product!
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
I get really chapped and dry lips and Carmex always heals my lips. I put some on before bed and my lips feel softer and helps my peeling skin on my lips come off with out bleeding and leaves my lips soft and pink
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: