BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Stormy K.
Regular ole carmex works wonders in the winter! Especially if you have a raw nose from it being runny. Smells good too, and super cheap and I think we all know carmex last forever.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I love this just as much as burt's bees and is perfect for chapped lips in the winter and works almost instantly. I applied this and literally a few hours later my soars went down.
Ophelia S.
I love Carmex! Its always been such a great lip blam. Taking care of my dry lips quickly. and it lasts really long so I don't have to reapply that much; I always carry some with me.
Wanda B.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely live for Carmex. I buy them 5 or more at a time because I hate to be without it...ever. I have tried other medicated brands but NONE of them can hold a candle to Carmex. I personally love the original (the one in the little pot) but in a pinch I will use the one in the tube.
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
Always have one of these little buddy's in my purse! Very useful especially in the colder seasons. I love Carmel always my go to for a lip balm. Wish they would bring out more scents though. Very strong scent
Lizza R.
Bloomington
It feels great on my lips and didn't have any burning sensation, it wasn't pricey, it had good packaging. There is a down side, it doesn't smell and has a gross favoring. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Genesis M.
Victorville
Carmex has always been amazing at healing my lips, whether it be during summer or winter. I love the packaging it easy to share. Ive used this many times and was never disappointed.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
One of the first chapped lip treatments I ever used. Gentle and very effective. I've used for many years. Great value. Used for many years. Lasts a long time. Yes I recommend highly.
Michelle B.
Carmex lip balm is a very strong formula and can sometimes burn if the lips are extremely chapped.  Overall I think that it does a decent job for the price you pay for it.
Judy R.
Reading
Very easy to use and it makes any roughness on your lips or cracks quickly heal and smoothen out. It most definitely exceeded my expectations , I love to keep it in my purse always I feel incomplete without it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart