BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Leslie G.
Bloomington, CA
This chapstick really heals chapped lips. When you apply you instantly feel a little burning sensation. I believe that when you feel that, it's working really well. It also has a glossy look to it. I think that would be the only thing I don't like about it.
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
This stuff works. It burns and you can feel it healing your cracked, dry lips. The pot can get messy but it isn't hard to keep up with. I use this when I have really chapped lips that normal moisturizing lip balm won't help.
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
I've used almost every lip balm, chapstick, lip gloss, etc... know to man!! This, by far, is one of the best lip balms that I have used! It helps moisturize chapped lips. The only draw back is the after taste is not pleasant.
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
Kaila W.
Inglewood, CA
This chapstick really moisturizes my lips. I have severely chapped lips so finding a good chapstick is difficult. I bought it from Walgreens; the packaging was nice. I am a repeat user.
Tina C.
Dennison, OH
This is my go to especially in the winter months. I try to always keep one in my vehicle, house and my purse. It feels so nice when your lips are chaffed or chapped. It does tingle when you first apply. I would describe it as waking my lips up when I apply
Angela G.
Hesperia, CA
Carmen is so far the only chapstick that I'm not allergic to and actually keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. Works great even when I'm working out or hiking or just in the sun.
Ashley C.
It's a bit heavy. The smell is good to me, but some people don't like it at all, so it's quite subjective. Good for healing extremely chapped lips, but a bit greasy for just casual wear.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I think that Carmex is really the best product for dry cracked lips. I always use it when I'm starting to get sick and my lips feel very dry. It doesn't take more than one application to completely make them feel amazing
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I like the moisture that Carmex gives, it works even on super chapped lips. But I really dislike the smell/taste. It's very intense and unpleasant. I feel like people sitting in a room know I'm using Carmex, not okay.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: