BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sophie E.
Pocatello, ID
Love this product! It's very moisturizing and lasts for quite a while. The only thing I have a problem with is how much I find myself applying it over and over again.
Erin M.
First of all Carmex has been around for as long as I can remember. So obviously they have done something right. This is always a good go to when you need lip therapy. Soothes cracked, dried out lips. Nice product. classic.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
I am a long time carmex fan, and I always have a container in my purse at all times. It goes on smooth without being too thick, and it's great whether you have severely chapped lips or just need a little extra moisturizer.
Heather b.
This stuff has been around forever alway have this around my house do have to say that some times i have to wipe it off cause if you use to much you get a sticky feeling
Kiley E.
Conroe, TX
Carmen is a go to in my household! It is easy to use. You can just use your finger to apply as little or as much as you need. My husband carries this in his pocket on a daily basis. It works wonders on dry cracked lips and also cold sores! Highly recommend!
Rebecca Q.
This is my go to lip product for when I have super irritated and dry lips. I put this on at night before I go to bed and my lips look and feel so much better the next day. Also if you go to Walmart you can pick this up for only 98 cents.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
Carmex is my favorite Chapstick to use. I like the way it smells and feels on my lips. I can always tell that it is helping my lips, especially when they are chapped.
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
This tiny goes everywhere with me as my lips tend to get dry fairly quick. I always have it on hand very useful in just wish it was larger then id love it even more.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
My boyfriend always uses this and swears by it. I tried it once and I am hooked! It leaves my lips feeling amazing only seconds after I use it! I would highly recommend trying this product!
Tiffany H.
Mobile , AL
Carmex is hands down my favorite beauty product. It heals my chapped lips within one or two applications, and I occasionally put it on wind burn during the winter. I haven't found any other product that works quite like it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: