BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
I've used this since I was little, always having the problems of chapped lips, especially in the winter. These are an inexpensive way to keep your lips soft, which makes up for the ugly yellow packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica L.
This used to be my go to for a quick fix for dry lips. Until I read the ingredients. They put salicylic acid in it! Hello! That dries out your skin! I heard they put that in it to make you use it more and more. Rude!
AMANDA K.
Perfect for daily thing. I can't sleep wothout putting it on my lips at night, or I'd end woth dry lips in the morning. Not a lovely scent but it works well when I have fever blisters too. Chapped well in winter.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
The classic balm for super chapped lips. Great for cold weather pursuits to keep your lips moist and protected. I always have a pot of this stuff with me when I go skiing. Will help heal super chapped lips quickly.
Grace M.
Florence, AL
I'm just not a fan of the Carmel products, to me they're way too sticky for my lips and it sticks everywhere and it just turns into a blobby mess. BUT, it is very moisturizing so if sticky doesn't bother you then this is going to be a good product!
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
I get really chapped and dry lips and Carmex always heals my lips. I put some on before bed and my lips feel softer and helps my peeling skin on my lips come off with out bleeding and leaves my lips soft and pink
Kristen C.
Chicago , IL
Carmex is literally the worst thing you can put on your lips. It has terrible/bad ingredients for you in it and actually has the opposite effect of damaging lips more
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
I have tried Carmel before and I really only tend to use it when I am sick. The Carmex really works to moisturizer your lips and you can feel it working with the tingling sensation.
Brittney W.
Fort Myers, FL
I am a Burt's Bees user. HOWEVER, this truly is a good product. If you have chapped lips, this will feel very good, (cooling sensation) and help tremendously with your discomfort. My only reservation with it is that the smell is too strong for me.
Allison K.
Marietta
Always the go to when my lips are driest. Nothing works better than Carmex! It moisturizers well and doesn't leave a heavy feeling on the lips. It's smell might be odd but worth it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: