BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
kimberly😚. K.
Jamaica , NY
as i have used blistex and the taste is awful carmel has less of that awful taste so if you’re like me and used to licking your lips this is for you also they are cheaper in some places for example my dollar tree sells them so you get them for just a dollar each.
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
Carmex is a classic, albeit a strong, lip balm. It does work well- Long lasting and hydrating for sure. I just tend to find the smell a bit overwhelming. I do prefer the pot to the squeeze tube for whatever reason, but I wouldn't recommend that if your hands are dirty a lot.
Elizabeth H.
Greer, SC
Very powerful and effective - you can feel the lip balm working. I would probably try go for the liquid in the tube over this in the tub just because I've kept it in the car and it completely melted and spilt all over. That's the only reason I took away a star.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
I bought this at a gas station. It's extremely cheap and the packaging is durable. It's a classic go to for chapped lips. It has a slightly harsh taste and smell. Overuse has left my lips more dry than when I started, but for a quick fix to dry lips I would recommend to others.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love these little containers, I get the 3 pack and keep one in my purse and the other on my dresser and the other is a back up in case one is lost or mysteriously taken. Seriously people will take them, they work so good you can actually feel the lip balm working. You have to apply a little on your finger then your lip but I love it.
Angelle G.
Carmex is a great lip balm, especially for lip sores. Anytime I have really bad cracked lips or peeling I love to use this, it soothes my lips and heals them overnight. This is a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The smell is something I have always loved too.
Tina S.
Soothes and heals wonderfully, although I'm not a huge fan of the smell. It's also quite a bit greasy, but I'm okay with that because it gets the job done and keeps your lips moisturized. I recommend getting the tube as opposed to the twist open container.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
I love this product in the winter because it is great for protecting and healing your lips! The packaging is tiny and easy to fit anywhere! The prices are great and this product could be found at many places like cvs, local gas stations, and even the grocery store!
Flor S.
Grover Beach , CA
I love carmex. I put this on every morning. I've bought this product at least 6 times in my life. I've always enjoyed how the brand offers a variety of packages that fit your preference. I love how soft this makes my lips feel and I will definitely keeps buying.
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
I think CARMEX works great but I do not like how oily it is. I think that in order to heal well, you need it to be oily but I personally do not like how oily it is. I give it 3 stars because it works but I think there are probably better options out there.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: