BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bradi N.
Centerville, UT
I was a Carmex love for the longest time! I usually would purchase mine at Walmart or another supermarket as I checked out. The packaging is sturdy, & I enjoy the tub as it doesn't melt everywhere when I leave it in my car. Super convenient to throw in your bag.
Maritza V.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love these lip healing balm as they have a nice cool feel and fit nicely in any bag or in my winter coat pockets. The price is just right and I usually am able to get them cheaper by combing sale price and coupons.
Adrian H.
It works fast and works good the smell is a bit strong but besides that I love it it's cheap and it's easy to find and my family uses it a lot we swear by it I swear but you should buy it I think the only pipe price I seen on it was $10 I love it and I recommend it
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a classic. I always try and switch up what I use but I always find myself turning back to this baby!!!! It does it's job that's all I can say!! I always have it with me & I apply it to my lips before I start my makeup :)
Sierra T.
Camas, WA
Not a big fan of this chopstick, alittle too waxy for me, I feel like my lips stick together. It has the texture of glue, and I'm also not too fond of the fragrance. 😔
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
Best for super dry lips during the winter. The only thing I'd recommend to do is put a nice color on top otherwise it'll leave a white coat in your lips. I would definitely purchase this again & probably use it all up 😊
Marisol D.
Carmex is really good for those who constantly let their lips dry out . The packaging is great. I always make sure to get a big pack at target so I always have backups . This is the only chapstick I use! I definitely recommend!
Karina C.
Hitchcock, TX
I have used Carmex Original Lip Balm, in the little round jar, for many years and it has always come through for me! There are not many products out there, that I have found, that work consistently and do exactly what they claim to do, but this one does. At the first hint of a cold sore, I grab the Carmex as quickly as I can. and apply it. It stops the cold sore from progressing and heals what is trying to pop out. If I can't find my little jar, I panic and hurry to the store to buy another one. (No one wants to go around with an ugly cold sore!) I've always thought it amazing that a product that works so well, would be so affordable!
Clarissa B.
Antioch, CA
HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER! THE ONLY CHAPSTICK THAT WORKS FAST AND VERY EFFECTIVE! EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT CHAPSTICK IS LIKE THE #1 THING I LOSE. BTW ITS LONG LASTING AND SMELLS GOOD!
Shalie H.
Highland Hgts, KY
This Carmex is always good when your lips are super chapped, but I always hate the taste when it gets in my mouth. Also you can always tell when it starts to work because your lips will burn
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: