BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiara H.
Pearland, TX
Carmex definitely helps when you have dry lips. I personally felt the scent was too strong for me however I still use it on the rare occasions that my lips start peeling really bad.
Tori A.
Woodbridge , VA
I love on how small this stuff is it's perfect for traveling. And I love to pack up on this stuff especially for the winter time. Because my lips get super dry during the winter.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
Love the tried and true items. They are fantastic and never let me down. If I need to heal a bite on my lip (happens to me a lot lol) it works within a few days.
Ellie P.
This is a chapstick that heals if u have like a cold sore it kinda burns for a second but its definitely I would get it again and u can get it from anywhere I got mine from academy and I recommend to keep using it
Ayuana F.
I mean who doesn't like Carmex. Very hydrating and is the cure for chapped lips. Start using this when your lips are crack. It heals them so fast it's unbelievable. One of the best lip products there is. I'm not a fan of the taste nor smell either!
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this stuff by the hour. I make my kids use it in the winter time because we all get chapped pretty badly. They have gotten used to the medicine taste and smell, but they know it works and can be trusted.
Emmy S.
Boulder Creek, CA
This was the first carmex product I ever used and I still love it to this day. I don't know what it is about the flavor, maybe it is nostalgic but you can't go wrong with this stuff.
Kascha D.
Bensalem, PA
Carmex will always be a go to product I've used it since grade school and never fails. It's a very basic product but does the job. I love that it can easily buy it at almost anywhere.
Jessica H.
Springfield, OR
This stuff may be addictive. I had to stop using it because I feel I had a problem. Lol. I was applying way too much. It was often a bonding with strangers item. They would often speak of a similar addiction.
Emi R.
Portland, OR
Classic. A staple. A must have. Great for use as a night balm, for those with sensitive skin, for protection from the elements, for just having amazingly soft and great-smelling lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: