BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rebecca T.
I love this product, I am constantly buying it. The price is perfect for such a great product. It stays on for awhile, unless you eat or drink. I highly recommend buying this product. You will buy it all the time.
Allison K.
Marietta
Always the go to when my lips are driest. Nothing works better than Carmex! It moisturizers well and doesn't leave a heavy feeling on the lips. It's smell might be odd but worth it.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I used to be addicted to carmex. It was bad if I didn't have it cause I would cry.. I'm glad I broke that habit cause it wasn't good lol I will never use carmex again cause it seemed like I always had to apply it
Karinn J.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best lip balm out there. It doesn't matter where I go, i need my Carmex in my pocket or purse. I've always kept some Carmex with me. in fact my husband, put me on to Carmex. Go buy yourself some, its awesome...especially in the winter!
Chamira W.
Irving, TX
I loveeeeeeeee this lip balm. It never lets me down and always leaves my lips feeling moisturized and looking great. I love that signature Carmax smell and it will definitely always be one of my favorites. Test it out for yourself!
Manuela A.
I used this product in the past , but I don't use it anymore. It would make my lips soft when they were chapped, or dry. The amount provided is enough. For the price I don't recall it. Right now probably like 2.99?
Lena H.
Athens, GA
Does the job, and well. it doesn't dry out your lips like some other brands do. downside is that it kinda smells and is a bit sticky in the beginning, but its totally worth all that.
April L.
Albuquerque, NM
It's kind of smelly. I used to use this; now I use more plain moisturizing/hydrating lip balms/sticks, and use medicine when I have a fever blister. This never did anything for fever blisters, for me, so when I learned that I stopped buying it.
Brittney W.
Fort Myers, FL
I am a Burt's Bees user. HOWEVER, this truly is a good product. If you have chapped lips, this will feel very good, (cooling sensation) and help tremendously with your discomfort. My only reservation with it is that the smell is too strong for me.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
I have tried Carmel before and I really only tend to use it when I am sick. The Carmex really works to moisturizer your lips and you can feel it working with the tingling sensation.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: