BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tracy F.
Denton, TX
It initially takes care of the dry, chapped lips. I do not like the medicine smell or taste. It does not stay on or moisturize the lips. After a couple of uses, I always end up getting a blister or two. I may possibly have an allergy to an ingredient.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
This is tried and true! If I am in a hurry and need something that I know works I reach for Carmex. I am a repeat user over and over again. I love the tub packaging. I'd by over and over again. Definitely recommend
Jordan C.
Tyler
SO MUCH YES! Carmex is THE BEST LIP BALM EVER! It's long lasting, healing and moisturizing! I have used it for as long as I can remember! I have a jar by my bed, in my purse and in my car! I never go a day without it!
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
The classic balm for super chapped lips. Great for cold weather pursuits to keep your lips moist and protected. I always have a pot of this stuff with me when I go skiing. Will help heal super chapped lips quickly.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
I've used this since I was little, always having the problems of chapped lips, especially in the winter. These are an inexpensive way to keep your lips soft, which makes up for the ugly yellow packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hannah P.
Baldwin City, KS
The best lip balm I have ever used! Never leaves my lips dry, and is the best under any lip product. Great feeling on the lips, and affordable. Only issue is that it becomes difficult to get more out of the container as you use it. But perfect otherwise.
Jessica L.
This used to be my go to for a quick fix for dry lips. Until I read the ingredients. They put salicylic acid in it! Hello! That dries out your skin! I heard they put that in it to make you use it more and more. Rude!
Kendall T.
Bristol, CT
This is the best lip balm to use in the winter no chapped lips for me . It's very inexpensive and it does have a strong smell but I love it so it doesn't bother me
dreamer b.
It smells good it feels good easy to use I've tried this many times whenever my lips are chapped Carmex is my to go to always. Great price very affordable you can find them anywhere. I so would recommend to everyone.
Lilyann S.
Tucson
This balm is the best there is. It's cheap and it works like a charm. I can put it on once during the day and it keeps my lips smooth 24 hours. It also lasts very long and is a perfect size to carry around in my pocket or purse. I would definitely buy it again at Walgreens or any store really.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: