BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Akron
I keep these in my car and it is amazing! Not like other chapstick that lkeaves a sticky residue. It's super easy, just get some on your finger and apply! I bought it at Wal-Mart for a great price! I would buy again and I tell all my friends about it.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This stuff is so amazing. Even when I was little this always worked the best! It makes your lips feel super moisturized. When you put it on before you go to sleep, it will make your lips super soft in the morning. I would recommend it to anyone. It has always worked for chapped lips when nothing else does.
Isabella P.
Carmar is a classic. I use it for not only chapped lips but also to plump them. It stays on for an incredibly long time. The application from this packaging isn't as amazing as the tube but still good. I'm definitely a repeat buyer and would reccomend to anyone!
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is always a great chapstick for on the go!
It works well, reasonable price, and sold almost anywhere.
Would definitely recommend to get the tube or stick to avoid the mess and just be aware it does have a distinct smell.
Nothing bad to say, still a great product!
Fatima H.
Hallsville , TX
Overall it's a pretty great affordable product. I love the little tin jar it comes in. I prefer the jar over the tub because it's more convenient. It's super easy to use and leaves your lips feeling smooth. I recommend it BUT....BEWARE it leaves an awful taste.
Genesis M.
Carmex has been out for a long time and I believe it's better than any brand to sooth your cracked chapped lips . It has a pleasant smell and glides like oil I love this product and I would be repurchasing again
Alyssa H.
This Carmex jar is perfect for when your lips are super dry or you have a cold sore. This really keeps them moisturized and feeling nice. I purchased mine at Walmart and I always keep it in my car jut incase. I don’t wear it everyday because of the strong smell.
marlene a.
Bronx, NY
I used to use this all the time until recently i read an article saying that carmex lip products make your lips feel extra dry so that you continue to use the product making it addicting. i was displeased to hear this which ultimately stopped me using the product. I would only use this as a last resort.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Although the flavor isn't that great, it is worth it. This is cheap, available everywhere, and works like no other! For just $0.99, you get something that lasts forever and treats not only chapped lips but irritated skin as well. I always keep my Carmex with me!
Alexis C.
My dad always had Carmex around when I was younger. Which, unfortunately my lips were dry a lot, so he would make me use it. I was never a big fan of the smell, but it seriously worked! I actually get it now as an adult.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex addictive?
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
Anyone else feel as if it doesn't work?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?

Amazon