BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
AMANDA K.
Perfect for daily thing. I can't sleep wothout putting it on my lips at night, or I'd end woth dry lips in the morning. Not a lovely scent but it works well when I have fever blisters too. Chapped well in winter.
aremi g.
best best best for those super cold days that leave your lips dryer than the desert. it has a refreshing feeling that soothes any discomfort and it works in healing your lips. it is long lasting and you do not need much, so it does not run out quickly
Kristine L.
Evansville, IN
This is a product that has been around for a long time. It does what it needs to-hydrates your lips. The smell is great without being overpowering. You can buy these things everywhere. They are a good price, and I would recommend these to everyone.
Shelby F.
Glendale, AZ
I am not a fan of this product. I get chronic cold sores and this product is extremely ineffective. It was a waste of money. It makes things extremely more uncomfortable. I would not recommend to anyone with cold sores. Definitely makes matters worse!
TANYALEE M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product, easy to lose it in my car or purse, always buying more to replace the missing ones. Parking is easy to open, last long unless it melts in the car then you have to wait to use it. Definitely a recommended product.
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite lip balm too. I like the smell of it and i like the fact that its small and can carry in your purse or backpack. Product is awesome and it does its job
Ana R.
My mom bought me one and since then I always carry one with my and in my bag for work. Dry lips are the worst and this product leaves them feeling really nice and smooth. Also great for applying before any lipstick.
Brittany R.
This product is extremely helpful ! It really transforms my dry lips to beautiful quenched ones! This product surpassed my expectations. You could typically find this laying around your typical drug store / Walmart!
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
My absolute favorite lip balm of all time. I love the effectiveness of this product. Heals and moisturizes the lips. I will love to try other products by carmex with different flavors.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
This is like the original chapstick for me. My parents always had this stuff so I get nostalgic for it. The taste isn't pleasant and I have to use it sparingly but it does get the job done. If my lips are in shambles I know I can trust this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: