BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sandi V.
I put this on my lips every night for soft moisterized lips the next morning. Also discovered that if you have a cold or alergies it is good to rub around the base of the nose to keep from chapping.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
One of the original lip balms for when your lips are extra chapped. Really gets your lips extra soft. A little on the heavy side though but necessary in the winter months.
Melissa B.
Whenever my lips get especially dry and nothing else seems to help, I reach for my carmex. I need to purchase a tube as well and let this take over as my regular lip balm.
eunique l.
My ultimate go to ChapStick. Before I wear lipstick or a bold lip color I always wear this while I do my makeup so it gives my lip a nice smooth soft look for my lipstick to look beautiful and not crumble.#musthave in your makeup kit.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
My dad uses this everyday, he raves about it. Me on the other hand doesn't care too much for it. It makes my lips sting and i don't like the smell of it. I do like that it heals my chapped lips really quickly especially in the winter.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
I give it a second chance but it was not for me. It's too sticky and the smell was not so great. Price was good. It's long lasting if you don't mind stickiness. I expecting something else. I would not buy it for myself anymore. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I recently had some badly burned lips from an accident with peppermint essential oil. After 3 weeks of no relief, Carmex saved me! I will never again be without this product on hand at all times! I absolutely LOVE it! It works miracles!
Marilenny P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I Live for these! i have one on my desk at work, and one in my car! they melt in the summer hehe but its still good! my lips don't function without this!! thank you carmex!
Amber H.
Palermo, ME
I remember this always being in my dad's car as a child, and now grown up it's always in mine as well. This product is very reliable and does an excellent job at making your lips baby soft. It never fails me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality lip balm.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I personally prefer the tube Carmex but my boyfriend on the other hand love the original small container. I have no idea why, I dislike the fact that my finger gets greasy.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: