BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Maya P.
New york
This is definitely a winter go to for everyone! If this isn't In your makeup bag you're definitely missing out and need to go buy this! It's very cheap no more the 2$ depending on the store
Rose H.
Caguas
Absolute best lip moisturizer I've ever used. The packaging is awesome, small enough to fit anywhere but big enough for many, many uses. Definitely beat my expectations and would recommend.
Misty G.
Jackson, TN
This product used to be my go-to chap stick. However, over the years, it does not seem as effective as it once was. And the smell bothers me more now than it used to. It' s a fair product, just no longer my favorite.
Ariadna A.
El paso, TX
Has to be one of the best smelling lip moisturizers. It does what its supposed to such as heal and moisturize.  If you are experiencing blisters on lips, it can also relieve the discomfort.
Allicia T.
Dyersburg, TN
Carmex has always been the brand I use for moisturizing my dry, cracked lips. It is also good for lip protection. It is so soothing and moisturizing. I would never use another brand.
Maureen S.
Carmex is my number one go-to balm! It is afforable, reilable and not full of unnecessary junk like lots of other brands. Plus I like that I can find it anywhere. I prefer the original jar to the tub or the cherry, but really I would use any of the varieties
April E.
Sierra Vista
A little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same jar for over 2 years and I use it almost every day. It really soothes my lips and helps to repair and cracks or cuts. Would recommend
Hattie V.
Bath Michigan
Even with the product smelling kinda different, I grew up with this stuff and will choose it every time. Works wonders on chapped lips and it's a good price. Definitely worth the buy and highly recommended.
Mechelle D.
With always getting cold sores, this product saves me! It helps make them disappear faster and makes them less noticeable and the packaging is fantastic! Very nice product for the price! Definitely will be buying again!
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I personally love this stuff. I could do without the smell. It's pretty awful. VERY mentholated. Not in a good way. But if you can ignore that, it will bring your cracked lips back to life!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart