BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this chapstick. It keeps my lips nice and soft all day. The price point is very good too. I always end up buying two or three of these so I'm all stocked up. I have also recommended this to a friend and she is now obsessed with it like I am. Great product.
Ashley N.
American Fork, UT
Works well, lasts a long time, very hydrating, thick formula. I would recommend this product to people who are looking for something super hydrating to change the look and feel of their lip health.
Tawna N.
Evansville, WY
I bought it from a drug store years ago. Carmex is outdated anymore. It still is powerful but not pleasant. I have one from years ago somewhere but I don't know where as I wouldn't probably use it.
Norma A.
I like to put it on at night so my lips will feel nice a soft the next morning. So I can put on lipstick if I want to and it will just glide on. It works great for all day use if needed. I have been using it for the last 3 years.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've ised Carmex since I was younger as the winters in Minnesota can get very very dry. The tins seem to last forever and moisturize your lips very well. The tingly feeling you sometimes get is nice too. Some people can't stand the smell but j think I'm just used to it.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
The lip balm of MEN!!!
No real man would put a slippery stick of lip ointment up to his mouth, he'd rather roll his finger around it in and rub a little dirt on his lips with it! Dirt from working, doing a manly job, with his manly looking un-chapped lips!
Rikki H.
Oceanside, CA
This is by far the BEST, I have tried many chapsticks and by far this works the best for my lips, it always keeps the hydration with in the lips and keeps them looking clean, I also love the smell. I will always use this, and this a number one in my purse and diper bag!
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy carmex. It is highly helpful with chapped lips and it has great packaging. It helps plump up my lips and it's easy to apply and use throughout the day. It's at a good value and great easy to carry around package. I highly recommend this to others.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Tge jar of lip balm is even better as it's a real mist have for winters . Really a nice lip balm as it soothes the chipped skin problem of mine and a most have for winters
Lucero L.
Best product ever! it's the only thing I use on my lips, which are very sensitive and break out with other products. It gives a cool sensation and really protects the lips. I definitely recommend, it also helps get rid of cold sores :)
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: