BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shalie H.
Highland Hgts, KY
This Carmex is always good when your lips are super chapped, but I always hate the taste when it gets in my mouth. Also you can always tell when it starts to work because your lips will burn
Clarissa B.
Antioch, CA
HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER! THE ONLY CHAPSTICK THAT WORKS FAST AND VERY EFFECTIVE! EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT CHAPSTICK IS LIKE THE #1 THING I LOSE. BTW ITS LONG LASTING AND SMELLS GOOD!
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
Carmex is my favorite Chapstick to use. I like the way it smells and feels on my lips. I can always tell that it is helping my lips, especially when they are chapped.
Sarah H.
Apex, NC
I do not like this chapstick. The taste was not good and it was very thick on my lips. Although it is not very expensive I would prefer to buy a chapstick that I love even if it means paying a little more for it. I would not recommend this to others to use.
Kiley E.
Conroe, TX
Carmen is a go to in my household! It is easy to use. You can just use your finger to apply as little or as much as you need. My husband carries this in his pocket on a daily basis. It works wonders on dry cracked lips and also cold sores! Highly recommend!
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
All time favorite chapstick. Leaves my lips feeling so moisturized. You can find them anywhere!! I've been using Carmex for years. I buy mine at the dollar store or Walmart. You can even find them at gas stations!
Who in the world hasn't tried Carmex?!?! I brought it from Walmart because I was out shopping and need something for my lips immediately. Carmex provides some moisture, last a long time, but it doesn't make your lips feel softer.
gwen b.
this is a nice chap stick to have, especially in the winter when your lips are most chapped, this product is used mostly to help your chapped lips also it is very easy to take on the go with you! this product can be found in any drug store or some grocery stores!
Dawntae W.
I like all Carmex products, but the jar balm is my favorite because it is the thickest of them all in my opinion. It's cheap and it lasts a long time. The jar I have now has lasted me over a month so far!
Lauren T.
North Platte, NE
This is my go to winter cold chap stick. It cools off burning chapped lips and heals chafing around your nose from blowing it. I always have a back up in the winter. Love the formula and I recommend everyone give it a try!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: