BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
This is definitely my MVP product! I have had this in my car and purse at all times for years. It feels great on my lips and heals them quickly. It also works great if your fingers get chapped and cracked in the winter!
Rachel M.
Central Point, OR
I always used to get chapped lips, and sometimes I still do, but i always use this when I start to feel the burn and it helps to moisturize them and keep them from being chapped. I absolutely love the smell of it too.
shaina c.
Parker, CO
Use this product frequently in the winter. Great for ultra chapped lips. A little bulky, so i usually leave it at my desk or in my car, and apply there, but long lasting so doesnt matter that i don't carry it with me.
Eboney H.
This is the best Chapstick I have ever used. When I try to use other Chapsticks it never works for my lips. This is the only Chapstick that will last a long time on my lips. It leaves them soft and very moisturized.
Karley J.
Vincent
This is definitely a product for the winter! It keeps your lips plump and your nose clear! I LOVE using Carmex and I don't have to recomend it because everyone else uses it!! It's a wonderful product!
Jey C.
Raeford, NC
I have tried to switching to other brands but this isn't by far the best brand of chap stick I've used . It heals really fast and it smooths your lips. I wear it a lot under my matte lip creams and it's just awesome
Rhyan M.
Gilroy
Helped with cold sores the minute you put it on. Moisturizes lips with its original formula. Makes lips nice and soft and smooth without any chapness. Recommend for anyone who has chap lips, cold sores, needs moisturizer.
Lauren H.
San Antonio, TX
Literally can't go wrong with Carmex. I remember my mom handed me this in middle school and it's been a trustworthy companion ever since. I still don't love the smell, but it does the job!
Abrigel R.
Works great.. burns almost immediately if your lips are cracked in any way. I hate the smell but when I need my lips healed fast this gets the job done. It typically stays on for 4 hr if you don't eat or drink anything.
danielle k.
Blue Springs
Classic chap stick!! Gets the job done for a great price & a must have during the winter season! Smells great and the packaging is eye catching and well known!! I love carmex lol it's hej around forever I would buy again
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: