BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Maria M.
Fall River Mills, CA
The Carmex balm is my go to I find it works better than other Chapstick products I have used i like the fact that once applied to the lips it gives a glossy finish..I don't love the scent but that does not bother me enough to stop using it, I still think it's a great product
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
not a fan of this product. When I put it on its very thick which is great for a protection but it taste nasty when I eat food or drink and it gets in my mouth. almost like wax. Its a cute tube which is why I bought the product but I would not recommend this product to anyone
Jennifer C.
Grayslake, IL
I wanted to like Carmex but I just couldn't get past the taste they left in your mouth even if you didn't lick your lips. It was super heavy no matter how much you used and it was super greasy. Now it did help with my chapped lips but that after taste I just couldn't get past.
Gia H.
Hubbardston, MA
The jars aren't as easy as the sticks. You need to screw off the caps and it is quite difficult to do while driving. It lasted a while because I didn't use it. I couldn't bring it to school because they thought I was smuggling in drugs into the school so ijust stopped bring it.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
A cheap, but effective chap stick. Great to use if you plan on being outside in the wind for long periods of time. Only negative is that you have to use your finger to apply.
Alisha M.
By far the best lip balm out there, it blows chapstick out of the water, it always been my go to for chapped lips, cheeks, dry patches anywhere. It's a staple in my household!
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have been a fan of Carmex ever since my dad introduced me to it as a kid! Today when I saw a limited edition tin with a leopard print top I just knew I "needed" to buy it!
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip balm works so great in the winter months when my lips tend to be extremely dry and chapped. I put it on at night and my lips always feel much better in the morning.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Life savers in the winter time! We have cold dry weather and my lips crack so bad that they bleed, I put on some Carmex and they start to heal right away. I love using this as well when i have a cold sore and believe it or not a dab on my nose when it peels after a bad cold.
eunique l.
My ultimate go to ChapStick. Before I wear lipstick or a bold lip color I always wear this while I do my makeup so it gives my lip a nice smooth soft look for my lipstick to look beautiful and not crumble.#musthave in your makeup kit.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: