BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jesse A.
Centerville, UT
Carmex is the love of my life. I have been using Carmex for years and I have always enjoyed it. It soothes lips and keeps them cool and soft for a long time. I don't care that it's "flavorless" or doesn't have a scent, it's the best thing for your lips out there.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love carmex products! During the winter my lips get super super chapped and chapstick doesn’t even touch how chapped they are. Carmex stings a little but it definitely helps. It’s my go to for lip prouducts. I keep it all year round and won’t use anything else!
Brittney L.
Can't go wrong with the classic carmex lip moisturizer. I use it every night before bed to keep lips soft for while (even when I'm sleeping). Its not scented but I happen to like the smell. Meets my expectations and would recommend to others. Great product.
Ambika A.
Walnut, CA
I love Carmex and swear by it!! I'm usually someone who doesn't hydrate as much as they should so the expected burn with carmex products helps me feel like it's helping my lips! Only issue is that it's a balm so make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Gabrielle G.
Dunmore, PA
I use this product daily at work and at home. It is the most moisturizing product I have ever used on my lips. It is very gentle. I am not a big fan of the smell, but you can't beat how moisturizing it is. I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Giselle G.
texas
I bought this product and ran out pretty fas maybe because i use it a lot but I don’t know .i bout this item at Walmart. It has a great value because it is worth the money you spend on it . I will reconnect it to others.
Julia v.
one of the best chapsticks i’ve tried !  i’ve used this since high school. I️ always recommend this product to my family and friends who’ve suffered dry lips and cold sores. it lasts all day and I️ don’t always have to reapply. it’s inexpensive and it works!
Harlee B.
Montrose
Overall the product is good but it does have a level of gunk to it. It can make the lips feel sticky. It’s a pretty good price for what it is. It did meet my expectations. I am and will continue to be a repeat user. I would recommend this product to others.
Sophia B.
Fairfax
Carmax really helps also by moisturizing your lips. Yes it's a nice packagaing. Let's say you have a lip cut or they really dry carmax can fix it and you lips will look perfectly healthy. I bought carmax at Walmart and I definitely recommend it to everyone that wants to keep their lips soft and moisturize. :)
Nataly S.
It helps with my dry lips during the winter. When my lips are really dry, the most I have to apply within the day is 2 times. It's small so its convenient to carry around. The original one is the one I use which I find the most helpful and has no fragrance.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: