BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alyssa G.
I use Carmex like my life depends on it! I love it and how soothing it feels. I do like the tubes better than the jars just because once you reach the end, it's hard to get out.
Rachel T.
I love Carmex...it's really the only brand that works for me! I have bought it several times and it helps so much to moisturize my lips. I will continue to buy it and I highly recommend it to others!
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
I don't prefer the Carmex taste or that your fingers are required for application on the go. While it is affordable I have moved on to other products in tube form with less of a mess and harsh smell. I would not recommend to others unless they are an old school fan of Carmex.
Rachelle G.
Norfolk, VA
I must be honest, Carmex isn't my first choice but it does work wonders and it has a rather minty/medicated smell that I really like. A pot will last you ages and for the price it's totally worth it.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Love Carmex! This stuff feels good on my lips and keeps them from getting chapped. I have a lot of packs at home and buy them at all stores. I would recommend this product to people.
Brooke L.
Hollywood, FL
I just absolutely love the shop of this moisturizing lip balm. Its very easy to hold and apply. Carmen also makes some of the best smelling lip balms in my opinion. I would surely recommend this product and i am a continuous buyer. Also its very cheap which is also a big plus.
Monet M.
I totally recommend this product if you struggle with dry or cracked lips. The only down side for this is that it has a very strong smell and it gets in my mouth and tastes awful also it is really greasy. I would totally buy this again.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
I've been using this for years. Works great for my lips in the winter months. I also get cold sores and it keeps it hydrated so it doesn't scar. Not a fan of the smell though
Kristy R.
This is my back up chapstick and what I use those times that my lips are extremely chapped. It obviously doesn't fit in your pocket and I don't like dipping my finger in it.
Megan H.
Albuquerque, NM
I grew up with these in my life. My dad used these all the time growing up, and I tried to use them as an adult. But honestly, I'm not a huge fan. My lips always feel greasy and gross after I use it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: