BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Haley A.
This product proves that nothing beats the CLASSIC Carmex lip balm. This little Balm Jar is the lip rescue from heaven. I can always count on this little jar refreshing my lips, leaving me with a BIG smile on my face. This is something I have in my purse at ALL times. Its a STAPLE!
Alyssa G.
I use Carmex like my life depends on it! I love it and how soothing it feels. I do like the tubes better than the jars just because once you reach the end, it's hard to get out.
Preya M.
Good for the lips. I use this after I complete my lip regimen. Cool packaging, easy to use. I like the smell of it also. Bought mine from Dollar General. It met expectations...
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I used to purchase this specific jar, until I was only able to find the jar with the red label. I do not know if there is a difference in product besides the packaging, but it does help in providing relief for cold sores and chapped lips.
Athena R.
Pearl City, HI
Definitely heals your lips when you're under the weather or live in extreme cold weather. Lasts forever!!! Some people like the smell others do not its all a preference. If you can get over the smell and really want to get your lips soft again I would definitely recommend this one
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL
Carmaxis everything. I live for Carmax! I every product they make. If you have a dry spot anywhere cheeks, lips, arms, nail. Add some carmax and you have smooth soft skin. For lips it's amazing and has instant results. I carry carmax with me everywhere I go.
Elia J.
In high school I actually knew a girl who was addicted to this stuff. I mean seriously ADDICTED. It smells nasty and it is medicated, so only use it if you have super nasty lips.
Yemi A.
Marietta, GA
It tingles on the lip it has a peppermint smell it does keep a good moisture but you do have to keep applying to the lips and it us very easy to get crumbs and stuff in the container
Jessica W.
What so attracted me to this product on my youth? Was it, as rumored, an addictive and self-perpetuating habit? Regardless, I'm grateful to have discovered the much milder and yet still super effective Burt's Bees lip balm.i will likely never. Buy another tub of Carmex in my life.
Sara F.
Jacksonville
Love this product always revives my lips back to health! Got it from my local Walmart! I get this chopstick every time. Keeps my lips moist and never disappoints. I recommend this chap-stick to everyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: