BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alyssa G.
I use Carmex like my life depends on it! I love it and how soothing it feels. I do like the tubes better than the jars just because once you reach the end, it's hard to get out.
Yemi A.
Marietta, GA
It tingles on the lip it has a peppermint smell it does keep a good moisture but you do have to keep applying to the lips and it us very easy to get crumbs and stuff in the container
Erica B.
I swear by this product.... Living on the east coast, your lips take a beating, especially in the winter. Carmex is my must have.... this goes on before any other product..... and keeps my lips protected from the elements... Love Love Love!
Megan H.
Huntersville, NC
Carmaxis everything. I live for Carmax! I every product they make. If you have a dry spot anywhere cheeks, lips, arms, nail. Add some carmax and you have smooth soft skin. For lips it's amazing and has instant results. I carry carmax with me everywhere I go.
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
This is always a go to for chapped lips. Its medicated and soothes dry lips instantly. The only con I see is the packaging. I am not a huge fan of the small lip balm pots. I just don't think they are sanitary. Other than that, great product.
This stuff is definitely handy in the winter time. With the dry air and me licking my lips all the time, the carmex lip balm really helps to soothe the dryness and to get me to not lick my lips. I see a difference. I tried it on my chapped nose but found it burned quite badly so I don't advise it be used for anything other than lips.
Brenda H.
Brighton, MI
Every winter I get such chapped lips and cheeks from running in the cold. Carmex has been a life saver. I rub on a nice thick layer before I head out the door and no more chapped skin. The original balm gives me a nice protective layer and it's easy to apply from the round jars.
Jessica W.
What so attracted me to this product on my youth? Was it, as rumored, an addictive and self-perpetuating habit? Regardless, I'm grateful to have discovered the much milder and yet still super effective Burt's Bees lip balm.i will likely never. Buy another tub of Carmex in my life.
Haley A.
This product proves that nothing beats the CLASSIC Carmex lip balm. This little Balm Jar is the lip rescue from heaven. I can always count on this little jar refreshing my lips, leaving me with a BIG smile on my face. This is something I have in my purse at ALL times. Its a STAPLE!
Preya M.
Good for the lips. I use this after I complete my lip regimen. Cool packaging, easy to use. I like the smell of it also. Bought mine from Dollar General. It met expectations...
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: