BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Keely-Marie H.
Osceola, WI
It's a classic product. Wonderful for cold Minnesota winters where chapped lips are an everyday occurrence. I prefer the squeeze tube because then you don't have to stick your gross fingers in the little container, but if this is all I have on hand I won't complain.
Mar A.
Great product for chapped lips ! All you need is a lil of the product to start seeing a change in your lips. Leaves your lips feeling fresh and healthy in my opinion. Love love love this product and will continue to buy as needed ❤
Sienna M.
Saratoga, CA
I use this often at night to moisturize when I'm not going to see anyone. The smell can be a bit much and off-putting. The texture can also be quite goopy and sticky. But it definitely moisturizes, sometimes to the point where your lips can feel very dry without it.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I have been using Carmex for forever. Nothing I've found even comes close to the moisturizing and healing this gives. Recently, I found the original version in tube form (I'm not a fan of the flavored one) and it made my day lol!
Jeniffer C.
Paramount, CA
This lip balm is really good at healing your lips and keeping them moisturizing. The only thing about this lip balm is the scent doesn't smell to well. It did meet my expectations but I didn't like the smell of it. It wasn't to pleasing at all. I barely recommend it.
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
I cannot live without this. I use it on my lips every day and every night before bed, especially right after exfoliating them so they're nice and smooth. It takes a while to get through the little pot too so one pot lasts a while.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
The product is absolutely wonderful on the lips however it's not very convenient when you're out because you don't want to put your dirty fingers in your Chapstick then rub it on your lips if you don't have time to clean your hands.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
Carmen lip balm is a good product. The consistency can be a little thick and it doesn't have the best scent, but it does get the job done when you have cracked sore lips.
Megan B.
The classic. My mom used this on me as a kid during the cold winter months. Chapped lips and noses were instantly healed. It works great for raw noses from colds as well!
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
This is by far the absolute best chapstick you can buy! From sunburn, chapped lips, cold sores, you name it, it will heal it within 24 hours! The taste is a lil medicinal but it's the only thing I buy when I need chapstick!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: