BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Meredith G.
Monroe
Best lip balm i could ask for. All year round. Allergies, sick, or just really cold and dry. Never a dry lip. The slight tingle sensation goes away in a second and keeps my lips feeling good all day. Even under matte lipstick!
Rachel G.
I love carmex and use it every winter when i am looking for that extra boost for my dry lips. It has a refreshing mint feel to it and very easy to apply. It is a thicker consistency, which i like
Kali W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel like this product has the same effect of the Blistex product . I am not a fan of the scent of this product however, I do feel like it is gentle enough . I would not repurchase this product
Katelynn S.
I use this when my lips get too chapped and I want to get them back on track quickly. I tend to get irritated when I use this because it's kind of sticky and my hair sometimes gets stuck on it.
Sydney L.
Washougal
My lips love this product, restores moisture after lips have already cracked and peeled. Doesn't burn lips if they are super dry and achey, not an overpowering scent at all, and quick working product!
Kayla V.
Just as great as blistex! Except... maybe a bit too medicinal? If it gets in my mouth the taste lasts for hours and the smell often burns my nostrils. I use sparingly but it always shows results so I know the quality is there.
Stephanie E.
Knoxville
My very most favorite lip cream. I LOVE the miracles it performs on my lips at night. When i wake up in the morning there's no dryness, no chapped lips. Its my all time favorite and its cheap!!!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
EH. It's got the idea of being good. I find it too strong on the menthelated side for me. Sometimes I've used it on my coldsores in cold weather, but other than that it's run of the mill to me.
Angelina C.
Antioch, CA
I love Carmex because it moisturizes my lips very well. The lip balm goes on smoothly and my lips stay moisturized all day. I also put it on at night before I sleep and I wake up with soft lips.
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
This stuff is great, especially in the winter when dry lips are so common... it really works. HOWEVER..... the taste/smell is truly awful. Because of this, I only pull it out when I have to.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon