BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Skylar F.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really enjoy this product! I just love the tingly feeling it gives your lips, not to mention the great hydration. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone with chapped lips, or just enjoy lip balms.
Sam M.
If you need a deep hydrating solid chapstick this is what you need. Its super hydrating for the severe cracked lips that we all get sometimes. Its an amazing product that I use for emergencies, would recommend
Annie B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I've always loved this stuff, its been a household product that my family has just always used over the years that's been reliable whenever our lips were dry, chapped, and if anybody had a cold sore we'd always go buy some Carmex. I like the smell, and that it makes my lips really shiny.
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
This product deserves nothing below a B. There are several different applications, but I find this jar as my favorite. Not sure if the formula is different from the other applications, but the jar consistency is my favorite. It's not heavy or waxy.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
I've been using Carmex for a long time and I love it. It's perfect for those winter days/nights or for prepping your lips while doing your makeup and before putting on your lipstick.
erica s.
Carmex is a good brand to trust when looking for something to moisturize your lips. You can get it at any local store such as Cvs or Walmart. It's easy to apply and there is a fair amount inside the jar.
Veronica L.
Good ol regular chapstick another must in my purse. Super inexpensive, you can find it almost everywhere you shop. Met my expectations to the fullest. Doesnt smell bad,or leave your lips extra greasy. I recommend this to others all the time.
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
My all time only lip balm that I will use. Every other product does not work on my lips so when I am without carmex I feel naked. I use this product literally every day, all day.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this product for when, out of an anxious habit, lick my upper lip. It covers and heals the sore spot and last most of the day. As always it's a great value and even more so because of the variety pack size.
Victoria J.
Mobile, AL
Works great when you have really chapped lips. Put it on before bed, and in the morning they will be gone. The smell isn't great, and the greasy-ness of it bother me personally, but it does get the job done.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: