BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmen C.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the worst smelling lip balm I have ever used. I works just fine but doesn't have any great added benefits that you cant get with any other kind of lip balm or chapstick. You can find them at pretty much any store and its pretty cheap, but not something I really like or would recommend.
Jessica P.
El Segundo, CA
My absolute favorite lip balm! I've used a ton of other brands that seems to make my lips more dry and chapped than before I applied anything. I keep a jar at my office, in my purse and next to the nightstand. My lips crack during the winter in the creases, and this is the only thing that helps.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Carmex is like crack for my lips. If I have it with me I will put it on my lips 100x a day. I love the menthol feeling and the glossy finish. Tastes and smells bad but man does it make your lips feel good. I went through a phase where I had like 10 tubes of Carmex...lmao
Amanda J.
I've been a faithful user for many years! The packaging is still the same and could use an upgrade but the product meets expectations. I usually buy mine from Walmart or a chain drugstore, like CVS or Walgreens.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Can't go wrong with Carmex original. Any time I have severely chapped lips (usually when the cold weather comes around), this is my go-to. It's the only thing that provides instant relief! Forever a Carmex user!
Danielle L.
Lowell, MA
I did not like this stuff at all. It doesn't have a nice taste at all. I also felt like i was putting wax on my lips. I was constantly aware that i was wearing it and i felt like it made my lips sticky. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
When my lips need a little extra care I always reach for my Carmex Everyday Healing Lip Balm Jar. It keeps my lips moisturized for a lot longer than most lip balms. I always keep one handy in my bag. It's not sticky or greasy. The only draw back of having a container like this one is having to dip you fingers into the jar to get some product out.
Annie B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I've always loved this stuff, its been a household product that my family has just always used over the years that's been reliable whenever our lips were dry, chapped, and if anybody had a cold sore we'd always go buy some Carmex. I like the smell, and that it makes my lips really shiny.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
To harsh for my lips. It burned my lips, but still moisturized my lips a little.
I have friends that swear by this lip balm; so I won't rate it too poorly, because it works for them.
Natalie N.
Winnsboro, LA
I used to always buy this product, and it does a great job At keeping my lips soft and hydrated. My only con is that the formula is way to
Greasy and it makes a huge mess on my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: