BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffany G.
Lake Villa, IL
I like using Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm when my lips are particularly chapped or dry. The price is a little higher than I like to spend on chapstick. This product is great to have on hand during the winter months. I do not use this as an every-day chapstick, but I would recommend it to others.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Can't go wrong with Carmex original. Any time I have severely chapped lips (usually when the cold weather comes around), this is my go-to. It's the only thing that provides instant relief! Forever a Carmex user!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this stuff! It really does help with dry lips especially in the winter. Can grab it right at the checkout at Walmart too. I have been using this almost my whole life and will continue to use.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Picked a jar up because I hadn't bought one in a few years and ended up throwing it out. There are so many more effective products now. Hated the mess of putting it on. Too much goop.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Carmex is like crack for my lips. If I have it with me I will put it on my lips 100x a day. I love the menthol feeling and the glossy finish. Tastes and smells bad but man does it make your lips feel good. I went through a phase where I had like 10 tubes of Carmex...lmao
Lindsey W.
Salt Lake City
I love Carmex! It does feel a little thick when putting it on, but I like to put it on before bed and it lasts a long time. The only chapsticks I use are this and Burt's Bee's, I feel like they both work really well and like I said Carmex lasts a long time.
Valerie H.
Carmex works well to heal and moisturize dry lips...but the taste that inevitably finds it's way into your mouth is just not worth it. It's a great option if you don't have many other choices, but I'd recommend another product without the awful taste.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I have used Carmax for most of my life! It's always been a staple in my family. I use this when my lips are very chapped. It always does the trick really fast! Such a great and reliable brand.
Anastasia A.
Chicago , IL
I'm not a huge fan of Carmex. I used to use it all the time when I was younger, and I never knew why I had to keep applying more. My lips felt even more dry if I didn't constantly re-apply it. So, I no longer use carmex products because I believe them to dry out my lips more than moisturize them.
Mikaela H.
Sumas, WA
This Chapstick is great. Very moisturizing the one thing I don't like about it is that dipping your finger in it can be unsanitary. For affordable Chapstick Carmex is a great buy! Would recommend giving it a go!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: