BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Taylor m.
El Paso, TX
The best!! I have tried many lip balms but nothing makes my lips as soft, kissable and healthy looking as Carmex! I apply it at night before going to sleep and I wake up to the softest lips. I highly recommend this product. To make it better it's a great value. I will always continue to repurchase.
Cassandra C.
Austin, TX
I love the way this chap stick feels! The container is awesome because unlike other chapstick containers, it won't melt in my car and fall apart. Being in the Texas heat makes it WAY more useful. It lasts for a long time (as do most chapsticks). Definite recommendation
Jenna G.
I will forever swear by carmex when it comes to sever chapped lips. I put some on before bed every other day and by the morning my lips feel smooth and still very hydrated as if I just applied some.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I have used Carmax for most of my life! It's always been a staple in my family. I use this when my lips are very chapped. It always does the trick really fast! Such a great and reliable brand.
Hannah M.
Whenever I need a high quality lip moisturizer I go to this. My mother used it and I've grown up using it. It's inexpensive, does what it says, and is a straightforward lip moisturizer. I also love how accessible it is, it's available at any drugstore.
Samantha C.
Stoughton, MA
I am not allergic to any of the products but every time i use this, my lip swells! It also has a burning sensation that i do not like. It probably works well for chapped lips as its medicated, but i did not like it and obviously wouldn't recommend as i have broken out with a fat lip! Be cautious!
Valerie H.
Carmex works well to heal and moisturize dry lips...but the taste that inevitably finds it's way into your mouth is just not worth it. It's a great option if you don't have many other choices, but I'd recommend another product without the awful taste.
Mikaela H.
Sumas, WA
This Chapstick is great. Very moisturizing the one thing I don't like about it is that dipping your finger in it can be unsanitary. For affordable Chapstick Carmex is a great buy! Would recommend giving it a go!
Anastasia A.
Chicago , IL
I'm not a huge fan of Carmex. I used to use it all the time when I was younger, and I never knew why I had to keep applying more. My lips felt even more dry if I didn't constantly re-apply it. So, I no longer use carmex products because I believe them to dry out my lips more than moisturize them.
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
Carmex saves your lips! But at the ame time this product is very greasy, and at times it can have a tingling sensation which some people don't like. Easy to apply. Wouldn't buy again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: