BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
Really great chapstick - it will definitely leave your lips feeling smooth and silky. However, I'm not a fan of the bland flavor that comes with this package. It's also difficult to get all of it out of this shape of dispenser.
🐾Kitana💯👀 W.
Livingston
These are absolutely one of my favorite things to use and I enjoy the minty feeling after you put it on!! This Carmex is great for travel and carrying around on the go. So if you ever need a quick and small lip balm, choose carmex!
Winnie D.
I love this lip balm.  It's super moistuzing for my very dry lips.  I use it in the morning under my lipstick and at night before bed.  It does have a light medicine smell and leave your lips a tiny bit glossy but I like it.  And it's super affordable! I got mine from target
Emily H.
Ann Arbor, Mi
Carmex has and likely always will be a go-to classic lip balm for my family. I love the classic red and yellow packaging I've known since childhood. The product is very hydrating and great for long cold Michigan winters, but its distinct scent and overly glossy appearance keep me from including it in my make-up routine.
Natalie F.
Montebello , CA
This is one of my favorite products for dry lips. It's not disappointing at all. Works so well I love it! I found it at Walmart but I'm sure it's in most stores. It's super gental not harsh at all.
Micaela C.
Los Fresnos , TX
I find carmex a very well medicated lip balm. It works wonders for my chapped lips during the winter season. It's very effective and the smell is just soothing. This is the balm I always have on me.
Hanna M.
Warren
Definitely moisturizing, you can buy these pretty much anywhere which is a plus. I’m not really a fan of dipping my finger into something and then putting it on my lips but the product worked great!
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
I loved using this growing up. Not only did it help with my dry lips during the winter seasons but when I got a cold it has a menthol smell to it which also helped with being able to breathe again.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Carmex is a great product. It keeps my lips soft. It heals them when they get cracked from riding on a motorcycle. Good value for the money. Small jar, fits anywhere. Yes it met my expectations.
Lisandra G.
Durham nc
This is absolutely my favorite chapstick out there. It's the only one that makes me feel raleif right away and I love the feeling it gives my lips, I even wear it as lip gloss, great for sharing
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: