BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bria S.
Jersey City, NJ
This a decent lip balm, similar to the Blistex lip balm pot. The lip balm lasts for a very long time and it fairly affordable. I find myself having to constantly reapply it when I use it. I would not consider repurchasing this product, nor would I recommend.
Ashley d.
I had a tube at everybody's house in the family I went to regularly! This was always my go to lip chap! And let me get a blister or something that needs medicated! CARMEX is my best friends
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
I love everything about this- besides the fact that if my lips are chapped it burns due to the menthol. I feel as if my lips chap a little more without it as well, if I consistently use it.
Kristina V.
Dallas, TX
I used to use Carmex regularly. I love the smell and it definitely keeps my lips from getting chapped. I feel like the stinging sensation when you first use it is indication that it is doing its job. Definitely a little on the pricey side, but it is a good deal for all the moisturizing Carmex can offer.
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
This product is so amazing and 👍 to use in the colder months! I still use it every day before I apply my make up and even after I take my make up off! It leaves my lips smooth and soft!
Sara T.
Ringold, OK
I've had the same container of Carmex in my purse for 2 months. I use it multiple times a day and the product shows no signs of running out. It keeps my lips moisturized and even 2 months later the product still works like it did when I bought it. Carmex is more than worth the money you spend on it.
Liz H.
Columbia, MD
Trying not to not have the best right to get the chance hang with the new best friends with are the same only thing is that it would was the only best of the year and the I have don't have the a good lot more to fun to watch it with again in a while and ago I don't know what how I can see it in a few
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
Absolutely love the smell of carmex, VERY good for extremely chapped lips in the winter. But be careful to STOP applying as soon as your lips are better or it will give your lips a burn as it did to me. It states on the product that use only if necessary.
Jenna G.
I will forever swear by carmex when it comes to sever chapped lips. I put some on before bed every other day and by the morning my lips feel smooth and still very hydrated as if I just applied some.
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't love Carmex lip products. I don't like how they taste or that the moisture doesn't last long and needs a lot of reapplying. If you're looking to use an oil based lip balm I would recommend vaseline over Carmex because I don't like the feel of it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: