BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Madison R.
This is just a basic chap stick. It is by far one of the most heavy duty ones you can buy. My mom is obsessed with these. The only complaint I have is the smell that these have I'm not a huge fan. But if your lips are super chapped then definitely try this product.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This little jar of lip balm is what has always kept my lips soft! Honestly, anyone who asks me I tell them to go get it for themselves. My mom was the one who told me to try it and now I love it! I probably own like three little jars! Highly recommended to anyone!
Kristyn B.
Moore
This is what I use on my lips for intense mostorizing when my lips get really cracked. My grandparents have used this for years and this is what I grew up using all the time!!
Abby L.
This is my go to for my lips in the winter. With living in a very cold city for college, my lips become easily chapped and I find this product to be the quickest fix! It’s always by my side during the harsh weather. It helps them with the stinging and to feel soft.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
I love this product it is very affordable and works very well. I have used it for years and have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. It starts to heal my lips immediately as soon as I apply and it works miracles for my lips in the winter time.
Kimberly H.
Plymouth
I love carmex! One of my all time favorite chapsticks, Keep lips hydrated without nasty residue after.... and its very long lasting, unlike alot of chapsticks, plus instant relief from the moment applied... Not to mention I love the smell of carmex Good job Guys :)
Judi M.
Indianapolis
Don't start winter without it! It's a must for anyone who lives in a cold state, or if you get cold sores. It's cheap and you can get it anyplace, even most gas stations. It's not fancy, but it's been around forever without any changes for a reason--it just works!
Amya P.
This product is a life saver in the winter. It is inexpensive and is a great product. This chapstick keeps your lips moisturized and smooth. It has a very strong smell, but I personally like it. It has a gel like feeling that keeps the lips moisturized for a while.
Codie W.
Richmond hill , GA
This chapstick is very moisturizing. It makes lips feel super moisturizer but it does have a down side. The taste and smell is very waxy. At a very bucks it's great for a ski trip or something like that but I wouldn't recommend for every day use unless you like that wax taste.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my go to for moisture for my lips. I live the little container. The flavor is well medicinal tasting. But it works fantastic to protect from the cold and what it can do to your lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: