BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff is amazing. It is one of my go to chapsticks during those dry winter months. I can tell a difference in my lips within the first use of using it. The packaging is nice. It comes in a pot jar with a twist able cap.
Nadia S.
I loved this chapstick as a kid it was my mom's go to for my sister and I. Now that I'm older I prefer the stick due to the fact, these pots last forever and it doesn't seem very hygienic to me. I prefer a stick to pots now.
Isabel O.
I have been using Carmex since I can remember. I always have at least 2 chapsticks on my person. My lips get very cracked in the winter months and Carmex helps my lips feel smooth. I also love the fact that it is so inexpensive!
destiny h.
Ohh how i love and appreciate me some carmex. I go waaaay back with carmex and this is definitely one of my go-tos! You can literally get it anywhere which is super convenient. It lasts forever!! I highly recommend carmex to anyone. It is has a nice gloss to it but not super overpowering. One of my favorites!
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
This is a great chapped lip healer! It’s a great value. Not pricey at all. I bought it at target. It has a little bit of a strong smell , but other than that, it’s a great product and I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Oldie, but goodie! This is one of my go-to lip treatments especially in the colder times. I have used this for over 30 years, since I was a little kid! It does what it says and is a treat for dry, peeling, and cracked lips.
Angel H.
It was a good treatment but I hated the flavor of it. I ended up with a cold sore and this along with pure coconut oil that you buy at a grocery store cleared it up within 2 days. So much cheaper than abreva for cold sores.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a winter staple for me. Keep your lips moist and prevent cracking. If your lips are already chapped it helps heal them. It’s easy to apply. It’s inexpensive and can last quite a while even used multiple times a day.
Kaitlyn S.
Fishers
Love the way this feels! It keeps my lips hydrated for hours without having to be reapplied. When using this I hardly have skin peel off my lips and it’s great to use with a bit of lipstick as a pretty and light lip gloss!
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I've used this stuff since I was a kid. It works great on chapped lips and cold sores! Nothing works better! I even use some to mix with pigment powders so I can look like I have lipstick on when it hurts so much that I can't!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: