BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meagan P.
SARASOTA, FL
I use Carmen in the winter because I know it'll moisture my lips for hoursale without having to reapply! I'm not crasy about the smell, but I had to give it 5 stars because it's super moisturizing!
Quoya E.
Port Wentwrth, GA
It's pretty much what you'd expect from Carmex. Super poweful menthol like smell, nice tingly numbing feeling on the lips. Protects my lips pretty well, however try not to lick your lips while wearing!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I give Carmex for-cold-sores lil balm jar a super high rating for effectiveness and a super low rating for odor. It smells absolutely horrible but it does work really well. It's a trade off I suppose.
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
Carmex is my go to lip balm.. I've tried other products, dont work anywhere close to how Carmen does on my lips. Definitely does what its supposed to do. Moisturize and keep them from.getting chapped
Gabriella C.
Carmex was like finding a cure to me. I often get dry lips in the winter time and It makes my lips bleed . I was told to try carmex and it instantly removed the cracked lips and the itchy burning sensation.
rayni h.
Saint Cloud
Gotta love original carmex. I always use after exfoliating my lips every night and it's my go to balm for chapped lips. It's always hydrating plus I love the menthol, it makes my lips tingle after getting off all the dead skin. love it
Amy R.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately my family is prone to cold sores and this has been a staple in our household for as long as I can remember. It definitely helps with the soreness and redness that come with cold sores.
Karen K.
Lake Orion, MI
If i use anything other than this product i will end up with a cold sore. Been my go to brand for at least 15 years. I refuse to buy anything else. Especially Blistex!!!
Tatiana E.
I love love love this product !!! There is no other chopstick that does the job for me! I bought the product at cvs and the packaging is perfect small and travel size for on the go! I would definitely buy this again and again !!!!!
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I really love these during the winter time. My lips get very dry and I get cold sores. I always grab carmax as I know it will heal my lips and keep them moisturizerized. Also I prefer the round tube then the squeez tube since I feel like I can put more.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: