BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lori H.
Ezel, KY
I never really liked the thick consistency, smell, or taste of this product but it gets the job done. Would recommend for extremely dry chapped lips. Also would recommend to anyone with cold sores. Decently priced too.
Rosio T.
Stockton, CA
I have only ever seen these huge jars once and luckily bought one on impulse. This vintage-looking jar is my favorite Carmex product, I love the strong tingle and, oddly, the medicinal smell. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a waxy feel like one well-known lip balm brand. If you were to only buy one Carmex product, I would strongly recommend this one.
Stephanie A.
Honestly a classic chapstick, may say its for cold sores but my parents bought them for us for general use. Nostalgic; reminds me of my childhood, I always have one in my bag to be honest.
Genesis M.
Carmex has been out for a long time and I believe it's better than any brand to sooth your cracked chapped lips . It has a pleasant smell and glides like oil I love this product and I would be repurchasing again
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This has really helped my lips when they've been chapped, when they've been dry, and even for when they've just looked dull to me. It's a great moisturizer. It really repairs and freshens lips. It's a great fit for your purse so you can have it whenever, wherever.
Kaitlin D.
Keystone Heights, FL
This product smells great and feels amazing. It leaves a great cool feeling on my lips and is very effective. The price is not the best, but I will continue to buy this product because it is very effective and my fiancee loves it. He occasionally will get a cold sore and we use this to get rid of them.
Alexis C.
My dad always had Carmex around when I was younger. Which, unfortunately my lips were dry a lot, so he would make me use it. I was never a big fan of the smell, but it seriously worked! I actually get it now as an adult.
Atiya O.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite lip balm ever! I use it every night before bed and wake up with hydrated and plumped lips! One jar lasts me more than a year and for the low price that is unbeatable! Love the tingly feeling and hydrating effect and recommend this highly!
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This stuff is so amazing. Even when I was little this always worked the best! It makes your lips feel super moisturized. When you put it on before you go to sleep, it will make your lips super soft in the morning. I would recommend it to anyone. It has always worked for chapped lips when nothing else does.
Brianna R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried nearly EVERY chapstick on the market and none of them are able to cure my severely chapped lips except Carmex in the jar form. I apply it overnight and in the morning my lips are supple. I find Carmex in every drugstore so if I was ever to run out I wouldn't have a problem repurchasing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: