BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
This was my first chap stick and honestly i didn't like it at all it was easy to use but for some reason it would burn my lips it was cheep so anyone can buy it but i don't recommend you do
Heather A.
Midlothian, TX
Carmex is the ONLY product that works for my chapped lips! I've tried EOS, Chapstick, Softlips, & many others! I always come back to carmex! It is my holy grail! Its protects, heals, moisturizes, and is not very sticky and to me it does not have a bad flavor
valerie b.
moscow mills, MO
This is my go to lip product in the winter.  It's my favorite for dry cracked lips.  It's in a cute little pot that you can easily throw in a purse for on the go use.  I've been using it for years.  Anytime I start to run out I always buy more.  I don't know if my lips could survive the cold weather without it.
Sara T.
Ringold, OK
I've had the same container of Carmex in my purse for 2 months. I use it multiple times a day and the product shows no signs of running out. It keeps my lips moisturized and even 2 months later the product still works like it did when I bought it. Carmex is more than worth the money you spend on it.
Brianna R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried nearly EVERY chapstick on the market and none of them are able to cure my severely chapped lips except Carmex in the jar form. I apply it overnight and in the morning my lips are supple. I find Carmex in every drugstore so if I was ever to run out I wouldn't have a problem repurchasing.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
Absolutely love the smell of carmex, VERY good for extremely chapped lips in the winter. But be careful to STOP applying as soon as your lips are better or it will give your lips a burn as it did to me. It states on the product that use only if necessary.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Smells kinda gross, and I don't like that I have to use my finger to apply it. But it does work well when you have a cold sore, so I can't complain there. It's decent. I'll use it again when I need to, but I wouldn't use it unless absolutely necessary.
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't love Carmex lip products. I don't like how they taste or that the moisture doesn't last long and needs a lot of reapplying. If you're looking to use an oil based lip balm I would recommend vaseline over Carmex because I don't like the feel of it.
Lupe C.
Corona, CA
My lips were so dried & cracked when I went and picked up this product. Right away after using it I felt relief on my lips. After a few days of using it my lips were cured and super soft. Love it & highly recommended.
Tiphani R.
Miamisburg, OH
Do you have dry lips? Cracked lips? THIS FIXES YOU LIPS IN MINUTES!!! I pay $1.99 for a little container and it lasts months. Very cheap and worth it. I bought it from CVS and had no complaints about packaging. I would definitely recommend to people with constant sore, dry, cracked lips like mine.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: