BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
This Chapstick works well, however, the taste and smell isn't quite worth it for me. A lot of my friends love it and it works well, however, it's not my preference.
Katie B.
Stanton, KY
This is my go to, daily chapstick. I apply this daily and it's one of the few lip products that doesn't cause my lips to swell and redden as I have super sensitive lips. Moisturizes and feels smooth. Long lasting, also!
Amanda R.
Charleston, SC
My parents always kept jars of this lip balm on hand when I was growing up. It's the best thing for severely chapped lips and the mentholated scent makes me nostalgic.
Miranda W.
This product is amazing. It works great for getting rid of cold sores. It does sting when you put it on but once you get used to it it become reveling. I bought it at my local drug store. But I know you can buy it online. I would buy this product again.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This is great for the brutal cold months. I keep a tube handy in my school aged child's back pack all winter and it's made such a difference in her dry chappy lips.
Emily S.
Provo, UT
Carmex is great and works well, but kind of reminds me of my dad. Using the jar makes your fingers sticky but the chapstick works well. When I first started using it it burned a little bit but I got used to it and it works really well. It is a bit sticky.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
The best product ever invented! had chapped lips other night at work bought some of this used it every half hour and by the time my 4 hr shift was over my lips were no longer chapped!! this right here is pure lip heaven!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this is the winter. It improves and prevents cracked lips. The smell isn't great, but it doesn't really bother me, and the camphor is what makes it effective.
Gabby G.
Saint Peters Mo
Classic is the best it seems a little minty but it's not it more of a medicine and it feels like it's making your lips feel better and hydrating them love Carmax very simple and easy to get almost every store has them.
Christina A.
Works great. But the taste is so gross. I would probably never use this product again unless needed. I would recommend to use if needed. But not on a regular basis.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back