BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Isabelle D.
I liked Carmex for a while but realized I preferred blistex much more. Formula doesn't keep the lips moisturizer for very long I find myself re-applying very often. But within the carmex brand I do prefer the squeeze tube lip treatments
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Life savers in the winter time! We have cold dry weather and my lips crack so bad that they bleed, I put on some Carmex and they start to heal right away. I love using this as well when i have a cold sore and believe it or not a dab on my nose when it peels after a bad cold.
Brooke L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just absolutely love the shop of this moisturizing lip balm. Its very easy to hold and apply. Carmen also makes some of the best smelling lip balms in my opinion. I would surely recommend this product and i am a continuous buyer. Also its very cheap which is also a big plus.
Kimmy M.
Breckenridge, CO
I wasn't a Carmex fan until this passed year but now I'm addicted. I love the scent, taste and that I can always easily spot that bright lid in my purse! I love the squeeze tube most due to its easy application. I would 100% buy it again!
Alisha M.
By far the best lip balm out there, it blows chapstick out of the water, it always been my go to for chapped lips, cheeks, dry patches anywhere. It's a staple in my household!
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
I've been using this for years. Works great for my lips in the winter months. I also get cold sores and it keeps it hydrated so it doesn't scar. Not a fan of the smell though
SWATI K.
OMG. This is a miracle balm. if you have sore and cracked lips. Try these. I love using them at night to get the soft lips in the morning.  The best part is they are very affordable as its a drugstore product. Love love love .
Devan S.
Sacramento, CA
Best chapstick brand in my opinion. I've been using Carmex my whole life and it has never let me down. It burns upon application to chapped lips, but it's a comfortable burn, feels like it's working.
Megan H.
Albuquerque, NM
I grew up with these in my life. My dad used these all the time growing up, and I tried to use them as an adult. But honestly, I'm not a huge fan. My lips always feel greasy and gross after I use it.
Jennifer C.
Grayslake, IL
I wanted to like Carmex but I just couldn't get past the taste they left in your mouth even if you didn't lick your lips. It was super heavy no matter how much you used and it was super greasy. Now it did help with my chapped lips but that after taste I just couldn't get past.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: