BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Devan S.
Sacramento, CA
Best chapstick brand in my opinion. I've been using Carmex my whole life and it has never let me down. It burns upon application to chapped lips, but it's a comfortable burn, feels like it's working.
Mariam S.
Atlanta, GA
I just use this as lip balm but it is most definitely one of my top go-to lip balms! I don't have to keep reapplying because it works the entire day to keep my lips hydrated! It is easy to use and theres so much in that little tub! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Life savers in the winter time! We have cold dry weather and my lips crack so bad that they bleed, I put on some Carmex and they start to heal right away. I love using this as well when i have a cold sore and believe it or not a dab on my nose when it peels after a bad cold.
Elysia C.
At first I had really loved this lip balm and I thought it had made majorly healed my lips but I have recently stopped using it. I found that if I didn't use it for a day or if I wasn't using it frequently my lips would get super dry and I'd get cold sores around or on my lips.
Alisha M.
By far the best lip balm out there, it blows chapstick out of the water, it always been my go to for chapped lips, cheeks, dry patches anywhere. It's a staple in my household!
Rachel T.
I love Carmex...it's really the only brand that works for me! I have bought it several times and it helps so much to moisturize my lips. I will continue to buy it and I highly recommend it to others!
Suzanne M.
I've used this product for years and it has always been a go to. I've lived by the beach and in the mountains and whether I experience salty air and too much sun or cold windy temps, this product keeps my lips moisturized and protected.
Rachelle G.
Norfolk, VA
I must be honest, Carmex isn't my first choice but it does work wonders and it has a rather minty/medicated smell that I really like. A pot will last you ages and for the price it's totally worth it.
SWATI K.
OMG. This is a miracle balm. if you have sore and cracked lips. Try these. I love using them at night to get the soft lips in the morning.  The best part is they are very affordable as its a drugstore product. Love love love .
Brooke L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just absolutely love the shop of this moisturizing lip balm. Its very easy to hold and apply. Carmen also makes some of the best smelling lip balms in my opinion. I would surely recommend this product and i am a continuous buyer. Also its very cheap which is also a big plus.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: