BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Flora H.
Madera, CA
This product keeps my lips so soft and the smell is not to strong. I bought this product at Walmart. The packaging was good for having it in your purse or backpack for school.I will buy this product again.
Shelbi R.
West Plains
I love this product, except on how the taste is and smell if you get it a tad bit in your mouth, it is really easy to apply, but you can get more than you want out, I bought mine at Walmart, and I would recommend for dry lips and cracked lips
Kyndal H.
San Antonio, TX
Has a very well known smell but immediately soothes chapped lips. After using this product I have found that my lips don't dry out as quickly as they do with other lip products.
AMANDA P.
Milwaukee, WI
carmex is such a classic. you can never go wrong with it. it’s very gentle on the lips yet it give you the protection you need. you can get carmex ANYWHERE and it’s SO cheap. i would definitely buy it again.
Cayci B.
Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have tried and really like the small packaging of this as it's easier to hold and carry. The value is great for the quality of product! I would totally buy this again.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
Carmex is great. This is a product that my mother has sworn by since I was a little girl. I now find myself going to the local dollar store or CVS to buy these when my lips are dry and sore. It does do the trick.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I used to use this brand of ChapStick ALL the time! It was a favorite of mine and it made my lips so soft, but I don't like having to use my fingers in it. It makes them greasy.
luisanny d.
New York City
I have used this when u get painfully cold sores not only does this heal cold sores but it also keeps your lips moisturized any time of year.this is very long lasting.i would definitely recommend this if you suffer from dry chapped lips
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
This product is good when my lips are chapped or wind burned. The jar provides an easy open container and you don't have to worry about losing the lid in your purse. It provides long lasting protection for your lips.
Karissa R.
dallas
This will always be a go to product! I have been using this since I can remember! Very good price and literally and buy it anywhere! I usually get it from any local gas station! I’m always buying new ones!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart