BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
I'm not sure why I love this product so much but I do. It works to heal and protect chapped lips better than any other product but does have an acquired taste/smell. I use it in the pot and tube-I prefer to apply with my finger as opposed to directly to my lips. It's also cheap!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I've heard very good things about this product, but I can't seem to get myself to like it. The smell is incredibly overwhelming and is what turned me off the most about this product. The formula is kind of greasy and I feel as if it doesn't hydrate my lips as much as other products do. It is not a terrible product, but I feel as if I can get better ones for the stain or lesser price of this one.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
This has to be my favorite lip therapy! This is the only thing I use on my lips, it leaves your lips feeling soft and healthy. If your lips are really chapped, then this is the stuff for you, if they are not, this is still the stuff for you. I could not ask for a better product.
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
I always used to buy these one after another cause I could seem to finish one full one because I'd always lose it. These were my go-to lip balm when I was in middle school because I always felt the tingling sensation was the product telling me it was working. I usually prefer lip balm that don't make my lips shiny so that's the only down part of it. But would I recommend it? Yes.
Sharon B.
Baltimore
Very effective in providing quick relief to chapped lips, especially when skin is broken. It works great as a preventive measure when out on the waters kayaking and blocking the wind when riding a bike. Strongly recommend to others
Cathy S.
We use this brand all the time!!! LOVE IT!!! My husband and I use it EVERY NIGHT and throughout the day! We always have one one hand. I keep the stick in my purse, but we keep a jar at each of our nightstands and one jar in each of our cars!!!
Emma L.
Columbia, SC
I was not a fan of this lip balm. It seemed to just sit on top of my lips and not do much. It wore off after about an hour. I bought it at a grocery store. Had a weird scent. Not worth your money. There are much better brands and products out there that do a better job.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite for cold sores , split dry lips, cuts you name it. Carmex quickly repairs the skin and heals in just a few days I can't live without this I try to buy at least four a month and my children love it to especially in the winter months! I wish I could buy a large jar of this stuff best thing created!!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great lip balm for healing those dry, cracked lips. Not expensive. Easy to find. I buy mine at Walgreens. You can buy them in packs. Easy to carry around. Great for on the go. Would highly recommend.
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
Carmex lip balm is what i will literally call my go to. They are a great price and i have been using them for well over a decade. Althought i don't like the smell, and definitely don't like the taste, i will forever use this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: