BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I switch between this and blistex because sometimes if i use this one too often my lips start getting a white film and it just doesn't look right. However this is really good for going outside in the winter.
Carter P.
Sulphur Springs
I love love love this lip balm so so much! The reason is because it soothes my lips so much and it doesn't wear away quick like some of the other lip balms I have. I would with out a doubt repurchase this!
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I love using Carmex for some real lip protection during our harsh winter months. I live in New Jersey and winters here seem to get colder and longer every year! This keeps my lips soft and chap/crack free!
Thư H.
It is wonderful. These stuff is really wonderful like a dior lip balm. It is have no scent but the function is absolutely good. If you are student and do not have money to buy a high-end. Let try this one.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
I carry this in my purse and in my car. It's survived the washing machine in my pocket, summer heat, & extreme cold of nodak winters. Works wonderfully on chapped lips, goes on smoothly, & is long-wearing.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
My family goes through Carmex like it's water. All of us have our very own container in our purse or backpacks. Personally, I love the smell. It helps with chapped lips that burn particularly in the winter.
Yaneiry C.
West New York, NJ
By far one of my favorite chopsticks. The price point makes it so easy to buy it every time I lose it. MOISTURIZING - taste is a little strong but not to the point where I was disappointed. Great balm.
Cayci B.
Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have tried and really like the small packaging of this as it's easier to hold and carry. The value is great for the quality of product! I would totally buy this again.
Gladis I.
This product is great for dry lips keeps your lips right for a day or even more, not to pricey great for my range, I'm a repeated user and got it at my local neighborhood Walmart, highly recommended it.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an okay product... I prefer Blistex over this, but Carmex is typically cheaper. I got 3 for the price of one Blistex and yet again I wasn't thrilled. It's just okay. It has to be applied quite often.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: