BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Maria B.
Indio, CA
This variety pack is super convenient I always have one in my bag or in my backpack I always use it on the go it's also in my beauty bag I love it and it's super great before applying Matte lipsticks.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
When all else fails, Carmex will save the day. It is my big-guns back up and it always comes through. The pots last forever and I keep them in my car for emergency situations in the winter. Although the scent is not my favorite--very strong.
Bry Y.
Duquesne, PA
Expect to share anytime you have carmex! I can't pull it out without someone asking me to use some. I got it from a local drug store, it was easy to open and easy to use. I buy them every time I'm running low. It does burn a little if you have a sore because it is medicated. But it's awesome if you live in a cold winter state.
Erika D.
San Jose, CA
Honestly speaking, these aren't my favorite lip balm, they make my lips feel waxy and tight. I use these when I can't find my other chapsticks. The jars become a bit messy and gross around the edges the more you use. The ones that come in the tubes are easier to use and more efficient. I don't see myself buying them again.
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
It seems to work right when applying, but within 10-20 minutes my lips are dried out again. I feel like it dries them out more in the long run - but it is good for a quick fix on really chapped lips!
Erica H.
Inkster, MI
Ok, I used to love carmex. until I realized that I had to keep applying it all the time. it doesn't absorb in your lips,, just kinda sits on top so it easily comes off. plus it leaves this ugly white film around your mouth that looks like slob in the corners of your mouth! yuck!
Maurie F.
Honestly, original Carmex remains one of my favorite lip balms. I like the refreshing and tingling feeling it gives my lips and it always repairs any rough cracks or spits in my lips without hurting them. I'd definitely recommend using this if you have dry and cracked lips.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Love this Chapstick. My lips peel and get chapped a lot, especially in the colder days and Carmex are my lips saver. Leaves my lips smooth. I love to apply it before I go to sleep so I can wake up to soft lips.
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
I'm not sure why I love this product so much but I do. It works to heal and protect chapped lips better than any other product but does have an acquired taste/smell. I use it in the pot and tube-I prefer to apply with my finger as opposed to directly to my lips. It's also cheap!
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
I mainly use this because it's nostalgic. Every winter I buy one and use it whenever to remind me of my grandma. The bonus is that whatever ingredient is in there that gives it it's smell helps clear my nose. That isn't a bad thing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: