BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sarah G.
This is my go to balm! I love the cooling medicated feeling it gives me lips! Especially when I have been wearing lip colors on my lips or even if it’s just super cold outside. And I don’t find myself re apply is 100 times a day! It last for a long time on my lips
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This little jar of lip balm is what has always kept my lips soft! Honestly, anyone who asks me I tell them to go get it for themselves. My mom was the one who told me to try it and now I love it! I probably own like three little jars! Highly recommended to anyone!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my go to for moisture for my lips. I live the little container. The flavor is well medicinal tasting. But it works fantastic to protect from the cold and what it can do to your lips.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
I love this product it is very affordable and works very well. I have used it for years and have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. It starts to heal my lips immediately as soon as I apply and it works miracles for my lips in the winter time.
Kristyn B.
Moore
This is what I use on my lips for intense mostorizing when my lips get really cracked. My grandparents have used this for years and this is what I grew up using all the time!!
courtney b.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great product for cold sores, not the greatest for dry lips! Disappointing that it really just dried my lips out more than helped them to have moisture. Harsh on my dry lips. Burned at times as well. Plenty of room for improvement, not too keen on the scent either.
Curlychic
Carmex is moisturizing and makes my lips feel better instantly upon use.  However, I do notice that it can be a bit greasy in comparison to other brands.  The packaging stands out from a marketing standpoint and is easy to find in the store.  I also like that it seems to have a slight tint to it.
Judi M.
Indianapolis
Don't start winter without it! It's a must for anyone who lives in a cold state, or if you get cold sores. It's cheap and you can get it anyplace, even most gas stations. It's not fancy, but it's been around forever without any changes for a reason--it just works!
Vanessa R.
Palmdale
I’m not really bad I didn’t mean I don’t have to go get back to you I love you so fucken is a time of year for us I will do a little more work to get ready to do things for work tomorrow so I’ll lyk was your time for lunch 🥗 I love ❤️ you want you and your dad just
Jatasia J.
Pahokee
The best thing ever . Very cheap and they are medicated and leaves a tingling feeling . I use this product for my lips and bruises like hickies on my neck lol . It’s works really fast too . They are very cheap and it’s just amazing . This is a Have to have product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: