BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rachel B.
I love that it hydrates, but I HATE the smell. I just don't understand why it has to be so intense? And if I use it too long, my lips get chapped b/c they get used to the hydration. It's a fine line between me and lip balms in general...
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
All the variety is amazing. Carmex works and you can feel right away. I always call this lip burn, and when my lips are hurting any one of their products will do. They are wonderful and stay on forever.
Alicia W.
Snellville, GA
Carmex is my first line of defense for smooth, trouble-free lips! I buy Carmex at my local CVS and the product is worth the price! Whether I have chapped lips due to the weather, my allergies, or any other cause, Carmex helps to soothe and moisturize my lips and fight any problems!
Michelle P.
Katy, TX
Used this a lot when I was younger... and liked it... but I feel like your lips become dependant on it for moisture... like it doesn't help your lips to become more moisturized, just makes you feel that way only as long as you're using it
Larissa T.
When lips are at their worst, Carmex is the best product for repair. Easy to use and apply with your finger tips. Lasts for hours and protects from further damage. As a family we have used Carmex for years and will continue to keep buying.
Rebekah B.
Lake Wales, FL
OMG this is my holy grail lip product. I keep buying and buying over and over again. I put it on right before I go to bed and it's a miracle in a jar, wake up with soft baby lips. I love it in a jar rather than in a tube it less mess with the tube I use to much when I squeeze but the jar perfect a amount. Love Love this product.
kristina n.
I try it once at work from a girl that share with me. I didn't like the strong mint scent that hit me in the nose. the jar is cute, but I feel is not that hygienic to dip your fingers inside all the time.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
Carmex is a life saver for me, especially in the cold, dry winter months. It's great for chapped lips, especially if you have cold sores happening. Very moisturizing. I love this stuff and it's cheap!!!
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
It seems to work right when applying, but within 10-20 minutes my lips are dried out again. I feel like it dries them out more in the long run - but it is good for a quick fix on really chapped lips!
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like the smell of this thing! It is suuuuper moisturizing and I definitely thinks this makes a difference on days when I have uber chapped lips. IT does come off a little greasy looking though but if you wear this at night, then who cares.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: