BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Carmex provides a nice product for lips with or without the bane of cold sores. The balm is soft and moisturizing - and for those days when the cold sores are rearing their ugly heads, the balm is soothing.
Jasmine L.
Cicero, IL
I Really Love This Lip Balm!! It Helped Me Alot . Also Its Easy To Apply All You Have To Do Is Just Rub It On Your Lips And You Will Probably Feel Like Your Lips Are Refresh!! But I Really Love This Product!
Carol C.
Sunriver
I do not care for the taste of Carmex. The product seems to work on cold sores so I use t. I would recommend this. I feel the price is fine and it is easy to apply. A reasonable value. Easy to carry in purse or pocket. I will continue to use.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
I love the classic Carmex flavor the most! It has a little bit of a medicine like scent to it but it is great quality. Fixes chapped lips and they stay moisturized long after use. I would suggest to anyone!
Simky G.
New City, NY
My mother bought it for me and i personally wasn't in love with it. I did not like having to put my finger into the product to apply. It left the finger feeling sticky. I would not repurchase it. It did help my lips slightly however did not meet expectations. I would rather use Eos.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
These moisturized my lips, but I didn't like the smell of the product. I also don't like when a chapstick feels like it's burningand this one did. Overall it did it's job, but I probably won't use it again
Brianna A.
Always a good choice for chapstick. I've never had a problem with it. It felt good on my lips and I buy this often and would for the rest of my life. I got mine from Walmart. I would highly recommend this.
Alex A.
Carmex is my holy grail for super chapped lips. This stuff is amazing and it works. I dunno if I like the tin that its in, sometimes I just prefer the plastic tube (not as messy). Don't make the mistake I did and leave it in a hot car and then try to use it. You will get liquid chapstick all over you, and then it will dry instantly.
Ashley J.
I used to use this product, and at the time I really liked it. I did feel like it was almost addicting, the cooling/tingling feeling made me want to keep using the lip balm. It is a classic brand, but I like vaseline over this brand if I am thinking about "healing" or moisturizing.
Elizabeth B.
Waupaca, WI
Haven't used it in a long time. I don't know if it works any better than regular lip balm, but I remember how nice it feels and that heavenly smell. If I ever bought it again, it would be for the smell!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: