BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Raro A.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love carmex. I would not leave my house without it. It is the only chap stick that really moisturizes my lips. It's easy to use and the packaging makes it harder to lose. I definitely would recommend it to everyone!
Thư H.
It is wonderful. These stuff is really wonderful like a dior lip balm. It is have no scent but the function is absolutely good. If you are student and do not have money to buy a high-end. Let try this one.
Lanie S.
I have problems with seasonal cold sores. Although product does not work with in 1-2 days like I wish. It does get rid of the infection without drying my lips out. I will always use this product over others.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I switch between this and blistex because sometimes if i use this one too often my lips start getting a white film and it just doesn't look right. However this is really good for going outside in the winter.
Gabrielle R.
this is my favorite balm of all time!! this takes the dryness out of my lips as soon as i use it. it is so affordable and such good quality. you'll never want to use another chopstick after using this one.
Cayci B.
Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have tried and really like the small packaging of this as it's easier to hold and carry. The value is great for the quality of product! I would totally buy this again.
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is a solid oldie but goodie when a cold sore pops up. I always keep a jar on hand and in my first aid kit incase of a quick pop up. Works quick and makes it look as if the cold sore was never there.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
This product is good when my lips are chapped or wind burned. The jar provides an easy open container and you don't have to worry about losing the lid in your purse. It provides long lasting protection for your lips.
shiloah w.
This is one of the only things that actually works on chapped lips. It also works on little noses that have used too many kleenexes. We actually fight over the carmex tubes in our house. They are a must.
Kyndal H.
San Antonio, TX
Has a very well known smell but immediately soothes chapped lips. After using this product I have found that my lips don't dry out as quickly as they do with other lip products.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon