BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lanie S.
I have problems with seasonal cold sores. Although product does not work with in 1-2 days like I wish. It does get rid of the infection without drying my lips out. I will always use this product over others.
Miranda C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This is my go-to lip balm. I put it on everyday after I wash my face in the morning and after I wash my face at night. It makes my lips so smooth. The only con is the taste when I accidentally lick my lips.
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
This is absolutely the only lip balm I use! It makes my lips soft and moisturized and takes away the burned feeling that my lips get during changing seasons. I purchased this at Rite Aid. If you are looking for a comforting lip balm this is the way to go!
Nana L.
Tampa
It's great for all seasons.  I have sever dry lips.  This has done miracles overnight. I constantly keep this in my bag. I usually purchase this at local stores like Walmart. Like I said it's very effective.
Lindsay F.
I used to use this product a lot. I had a problem with aching, very chapped lips, and whenever I would use it, it would provide me with almost immediate relief. I would definitely buy it again if needed.
Heather M.
El Paso tx
I am not a really big fan of this chapstick. The reason is because of the smell. It does a great job leaving your lips smooth and nice. But the smell makes you dislike it alittle because it is an odd smell
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I switch between this and blistex because sometimes if i use this one too often my lips start getting a white film and it just doesn't look right. However this is really good for going outside in the winter.
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
I love these! When my lips are super chapped or when I’ve got a cold these are my go to items. Always helps and I can never go wrong with it! Great value for the price. It’s no wonder I’m a repeat customer.
Cayci B.
Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have tried and really like the small packaging of this as it's easier to hold and carry. The value is great for the quality of product! I would totally buy this again.
Monse A.
Oxnard, CA
This lip balm has got to be my favorite lip balm of all time. It feels amazing on your lips. It feels really hydrating. It also feels fresh and the feeling lasts for hours without drying your lips afterwards
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: