BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Dalaney A.
Carmex is Heaven in a jar! I have every form of this.. Tube, Chapstick, and the Jar. It is the only balm I can use that actually heals and protects my lips. Some don't like the smell, but I absolutely love it!
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
It is kind of a hit-or-miss with this brand. You either like the taste and smell of it or you hate it. And I am more on the side where I do not like this smell or taste. It is not as convenient as other chapsticks where you just take off the lid and roll it on your lips. Not my favorite.
Angela M.
Nitro, WV
I have been using Carmex since I was a freshman in high school. I started using these jars, but have since become a fan of the tubes. The product is amazing. It keeps my lips moisturized, and leaves them with a glossy look. I moved away from this container simply because I did not like the excess left on my finger from applying the chspstick.
Ashley M.
Dalton, GA
Carmex has been used in my house for years. Growing up if your lips were dry and cracking, its time to pull out the carmex! Always healed the cracks and stopped the burning lips what felt like last instantly! It's my go-to for winter, for sure!
Carolyn J.
Memphis, TN
Love this product. I use it everyday and it works nicely under matte lipstick. I never leave home without and would recommend it to anyone. I've been buying this product for years and will continue to buy it.
Ana S.
Lafayette
Carmex has always been in my pocket since a young age. During the change of weather, I would always have broken lips. I apply this at least once a day and it makes my lips super soft.
Samantha L.
Valdosta, GA
I use to use Carmex in middle school but once I started using Vaseline I never went back to Carmex. The product is greasy and does not work well as a lip balm. I always found myself placing it on several times a day. With a Vaseline products I apply maybe 3-4 times and my lips are never dry. I would not recommend this line of products.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Very hydrating! But has to be reapplied after a couple hours. Plus it contains some chemicals so it's not natural but I think it's more effective the the EOS balls in terms of effectiveness and is cheaper.
Ann F.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to buy these all the time. they work great for cold sores, but they smell kinda funky. the use is slightly difficult, being that its in a jar, so you have to dip your finger in it, which, is kinda "ehhhh" to me, since your finger could be dirty. maybe thats just me. who knows.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I know Carmex has been around forever, but I really don't like it, the original makes my tummy upset. I know it goes on the lips, but it does end up in my mouth. I really don't like dipping my finger either.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: