BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
This is the best product if your lips are dry! Also it can be a life saver if you get cold sores put it on when you start to feel it.
Easy open and good to throw in your pocket or your purse.
Julia M.
Carmex is my absolute favorite in Chapstick healing lip balm! It works the best for me and quickly. It's not stinky smelling (like overly medicated) and doesn't burn horrifically when applying.
Sarah N.
Edmond, OK
Preparation-h for your lips. Thick, greasy, numbing, stinky. I'm not a fan of Carmex. It doesn't make my lips any less chapped, it feels like Vaseline, and it smells like hemroid ointment. I don't like this product at all.
megan m.
Stockton, CA
I have been using carmax for a few months now and i love it, it works perfect for me. This product helps keep my lips moist, but most importantly keeps them from getting dry and start peeling.
Kaitlin D.
Keystone Heights, FL
This product smells great and feels amazing. It leaves a great cool feeling on my lips and is very effective. The price is not the best, but I will continue to buy this product because it is very effective and my fiancee loves it. He occasionally will get a cold sore and we use this to get rid of them.
marlene a.
Bronx, NY
I used to use this all the time until recently i read an article saying that carmex lip products make your lips feel extra dry so that you continue to use the product making it addicting. i was displeased to hear this which ultimately stopped me using the product. I would only use this as a last resort.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
The one and only chap stick I will every need. I have and always will use it over other brands because it works like nothing else I've encountered. I recommend it to anyone looking for a Chapstick
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This stuff is so amazing. Even when I was little this always worked the best! It makes your lips feel super moisturized. When you put it on before you go to sleep, it will make your lips super soft in the morning. I would recommend it to anyone. It has always worked for chapped lips when nothing else does.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY
I never really liked the thick consistency, smell, or taste of this product but it gets the job done. Would recommend for extremely dry chapped lips. Also would recommend to anyone with cold sores. Decently priced too.
Alexis C.
My dad always had Carmex around when I was younger. Which, unfortunately my lips were dry a lot, so he would make me use it. I was never a big fan of the smell, but it seriously worked! I actually get it now as an adult.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: