BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Justine T.
Merced, CA
I know what your thinking this stuff has been around forever, but it's the best most amazing lip balm available and I've tried a lot. I can't stand dry lips so my husband stalks me up on carmex every year for Christmas. I have one in every bag and every room in the house, and it's super affordable!
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Carmex works wonders for my lips, and the best part about it is that it is much less expensive than its competitors. Carmex has different sizes and applicators to meet every consume needs, and the lip balm never fails to keep my lips soft and healthy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angelique M.
Rhodell, WV
Best ever! Will never use anything else for my lips. Great price and get a lot for you your money. Works great on chapped lips and on cold sores. Bought mine at Family dollar. Small package easing to put in purse or pocket. Would recommend to others.
Emmelyn D.
I experience the dryness in the corner of my lips since I move in Chicago the only thing that makes my lips ok is this. Its easy to apply and cheap too. Though the packaging is a bit simple. I will buy this again
Therese J.
Medina
I haven't had to use this lately but when I used to get cold sores, this was a life saver. It kept my lips from cracking and seemed to heal the cold sore quickly. and I did not mind the jar, liked it better than a stick. Yes I would purchase again.
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Carmex might not smell the best, but it works the best! It's hard to find a chapstick that actually heals lips, but carmex always works really well for me! It's cheap too! Highly suggested if you got chapped lips!
Sabrina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Carmex is a classic. And this is my go to lipbalm whenever I have a coldsore. I also like the container. Especially because anyone who frequently gets coldsores knows how careful you have to be about contamination! The jar just makes it so much easier. My one complaint is the smell. It is so distinct and strong that I could recognize it anywhere.
Charlotte B.
Bloomington, IN
It greatly improved my lip completion and moisture. With little reapplication needed, it kept them soft and silky all day long. The shape and color of the tube made it easy to locate in my purse and backpack. I will definitely continue using it and highly recommend to all of my friends and family.
Amber H.
I've been using this gold standard Carmex for as long as I can remember. When winter hits and the humidity drops my poor lips 👄 can't handle that dryness. This is the only thing that helps! Each and every time!!!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I would be totally lost without Carmex, without a doubt. I've been using it for years, and it's never failed to perform. It is super moisturizing, heals cracked lips, keeps that every now and again cold sore at bay and gives great protection here in Central NY when the weather can get a bit crazy.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: