BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chelsea C.
Red Bluff, CA
I absolutely swear by this stuff in the winter and have for many years. Not only does it smell wonderful, it actually works and keeps your lips moisturized for hours on end. Carmex is great stuff!
Amalia W.
This works very well! It moisturizers your lips and makes them a little plump too! The only thing I don't like is that you have to dig your fingers in there every time you use it. It's unsanitary. But I love how soft the product is and how easy it is to apply! I do recommend!
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is AMAZING! It feels great going on and stays with you for quite a long time so less re-applying. The tub it comes in is handy so you can easily find it when you need and you are less likely to drop or lose it. This is my go to brand and style!
Shavone A.
Oh this stuff here really works. I personally like the tingly sensation after putting it on. It absolutely clears up dry and chapped lips within the day. And more they have different flavors so you don't have to worry about the medication smell
Marina F.
Denton
This is a great product for short term effects. My lips were very damaged and after a week of using this product once to twice a day, they were healed and back to normal. But after that period, I found my lips were drying very easily.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
One of my favorite lip moisturizers. LOVE that it comes in a little pot where you can really decide how much you want to use at one time. It's a nice little pot to keep in your purse, backpack, desk or car for a quick, lip pick me up!
Jalil A.
I've been using Carmex for years now. Honestly the best type of chapstick there is out, packaging is simple and practical. The chapstick always de-chaps my lips by the time it wears off. The chapstick is extremely shiny and would double as a cute lipgloss. I would and have completely recommended this product.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I love this lip balm because it moisturises my lips very well. The smell is a little off putting but I look past that because I will apply it at night before I go to bed and wake up and it's still on my lips. I would for sure recommend
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I recently had some badly burned lips from an accident with peppermint essential oil. After 3 weeks of no relief, Carmex saved me! I will never again be without this product on hand at all times! I absolutely LOVE it! It works miracles!
Shaina X.
My go to. My everything! I literally use it every morning and every night. I've been using this ever since I was in middle school and it still doesn't disappoint me. I love the stinging sensation and I love how it moisturize my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back